Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
delsa said:
I think it was. And i understand. That was stupid...
I immediately thought about you reading this, thinking "i hope Nathaliaa won't look at this thread...:unsure: ".
:hug:
it's OK ;) i try to take this kind of things as calm as possible ;) i know our best ranked player is around 150th position and he lost to Rainer Eitzinger (owner of a chaming daddy) in Vienna Q - as long as it's related to tennis

but if it's to nations... i could give couples of examples how much those people are wrong and how much i am right, but i just don't want to fire any argument (whoever is ready for it, be sure i'm enough historical educated).

Madagascar rulez ;) Dally R. ;)

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
I was totally waiting for somebody humourless to take that comment at face value :retard:
:yeah: but don't try against anyone from the Eastern side on a drunk, like me at this moment ;)

i know you're laughing out at evanzo :hug:

edit: got a goodrep from Chloe ;)
nooo evanzo called Serbia a worthless nation????
i'm still historical educated enough to defend Serbia ;) just if you need an expert in this case feel free to PM me ;)

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Nathaliia said:
Madagascar rulez ;) Dally R. ;)
Er...Not the best exemple...:unsure: (a friend of mine saw her "make" her club the TC Paris loose a few week ago in Grenoble for the club championships...And she was defeated by Dechy on the tour recently and is low in the ranking... :mad: But she's a nice girl! ;) )
Our Makis XV rulez!!!!!! :rocker2: Air Madagascar's former slogan: "We don't have any palace but our nature is five stars"...How true! :yeah:
And Poland will qualify for the football WC and are European women volleyball champs (even if i don't really care about the last discipline...lol) !!! :worship:

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
I was totally waiting for somebody humourless to take that comment at face value :retard:
I didn't but since Nathaliia showed some doubts i rushed to say i understood and i did. It could be ambiguous. You see i'm one of those who send a fax before making a (bad usually) joke to be sure everybody will understand it as such...:lol:
:eek:

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
delsa said:
Er...Not the best exemple...:unsure: (a friend of mine saw her "make" her club the TC Paris loose a few week ago in Grenoble for the club championships...And she was defeated by Dechy on the tour recently and is low in the ranking... :mad: But she's a nice girl! ;) )
Our Makis XV rulez!!!!!! :rocker2: Air Madagascar's former slogan: "We don't have any palace but our nature is five stars"...How true! :yeah:
And Poland will qualify for the football WC and are European women volleyball champs (even if i don't really care about the last discipline...lol) !!! :worship:
Poland is already into football WC ;) (thank you, Hooland!!!!) wow how come you knew who's the European champs in volleyball :eek: ???
and I will come to Madagascar one day... I've seen so many programmes about the nature over there... just gotta save up... It would cost around 6000 PLN I guess, what should make about 1500 Euro right?
I'll try to manage before my studies end.

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
I only saw the first set and it was pretty tight. Then, I heard on the radio Hrabty won the 2nd 6-1 and I was like "ok bye bye Gael" :eek:
Well done Gael! Great fight! Good luck for the final :worship:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I love Ljubicic, but I'm cheering for you Monfils.......................

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Go Monfils :bigclap:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts