Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
delsa said:
Don't lie, please...:awww:
What i was saying exactly was: "I hope he fights in the third set at least and if he does that i'll be happy" I didn't even mention a bagel...Don't exagerate, please. Go see the scores thread if you're not sure. ;)

I won't say a word ont this final. Wait and see.
I'd just like you to be a bit more confident for you favourites. :)
Unless you don't want to jinx them. In that case, I can understand.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
First Gasquet, now Hrbaty. Is Monfils finally going to fulfil his potential and live up to the hype?
That said, I still doubt he'll be able to beat Ljubicic but I'm looking forward to an upset.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
vincayou said:
Do you think that Murray can catch up Nadal in the ranking before the end of the year?
I think that there is a very good possibility. Afterall, Nadal won't be able to defend his 2 points. That leaves Murray quite a bit of room.

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
I think that there is a very good possibility. Afterall, Nadal won't be able to defend his 2 points. That leaves Murray quite a bit of room.
:haha:

and maybe scoville jenkins can still finish the year at #1

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
I think that as well. Nevertheless, it's too late now to catch Federer. I think. I'm not sure.

Excuse me, I must come back and take a look at the ATP entry ranking rules to be totally sure.

I think that Djokovic will fall out of the top 500. Maybe not this month but the next one for sure.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
vincayou said:
I think that as well. Nevertheless, it's too late now to catch Federer. I think. I'm not sure.

Excuse me, I must come back and take a look at the ATP entry ranking rules to be totally sure.

I think that Djokovic will fall out of the top 500. Maybe not this month but the next one for sure.
For sure.

Only Scoville can catch Federer now, right Blowe?

It's only a matter of time before Djokovic has no ranking at all. There are people at my local club that are more special than him.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
For sure.

It's only a matter of time before Djokovic has no ranking at all. There are people at my local club that are more special than him.
Tennis player from Poland should not be allowed a ranking.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
vincayou said:
I'm against positive discrimination. These slovenian players are useless anyway.
They are still better than the Norwegian ones.

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
For sure.

no wait, don't forget about Arvind Parmar, some good results and he will challenge Fed for the top ranking this year for sure!
Oh yeah, and my three legged blind dog could beat Djokovic,and he could do it without a racket. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
i sure hope gael wins the final, if not his ranking might just go into free fall :scared:

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Wow, great win, didn't know he had it in hime. Well done Monfils!

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
i hope that your conversation about Poland as worthless nation was only a stupid joke.
i am very fragile when it comes to nation matters and can get angry easily.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Nathaliia said:
i hope that your conversation about Poland as worthless nation was only a stupid joke.
i am very fragile when it comes to nation matters and can get angry easily.
I think it was. And i understand. That was stupid...
I immediately thought about you reading this, thinking "i hope Nathaliaa won't look at this thread...:unsure: ".
:hug:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts