Re: On the punt - winners are grinners.

its.like.that said:
ok, here we go.

5 units on Verdasco @ 2.00

5 units on Baghdatis @ 2.30

10 units Spadea x Goldstein @ 1.95

10 units on Blake @ 1.85

10 units on O.Rochus x Santoro @ 2.10

1 unit on: Grosjean x Mathieu x Lopez x Nalbandian x Goldstein x Moya x Hanescu x Koubek x Ferrero @ 5.41
Good luck Jim,nice pics mate!!!!btw is Rusedski on your Power point list cos i do like Blake aswell!!!!

·
Registered
698 Posts

10 units on blake???? very intresting.

Murray or Santoro far more appealing at a similar price.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts

Jim forgot to send you the private message,will do it when i can,also need to send BG one aswell,just basicallly concerning money movement etc!!!!cheers,any help is appreciated champ!!!!peace

·
Registered
1,161 Posts

you're kidding right? It's common knowledge that there is no third div when the field is under 8 horses. If a bookie offered a third divi in the small races they'd be broke within a few days. What bookie are you using?

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Breaker said:
you're kidding right? It's common knowledge that there is no third div when the field is under 8 horses. If a bookie offered a third divi in the small races they'd be broke within a few days. What bookie are you using?
lol... yer i know, that's why I was surprised to find that I had been paid.

maybe it was a mistake :scratch:

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Breaker said:
this is not necessarily true. if there are fewer than 8 starters in a race, but the field was reduced due to scratchings, some bookies will not pay a 3rd dividend, others always will, and other will depending on when the bet was made, and how late the scratching was.

1 - 20 of 593 Posts