Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I am celebrating my 5 year anniversary on Menstennisforums. I thought you should all recognise and celebrate this monumental achievement. :)

Reactions: the cat and ufokart

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Today I am celebrating my 5 year anniversary on Menstennisforums. I thought you should all recognise and celebrate this monumental achievement. :)
Wow, we date from the same "Golden Era". :lol: Thanks for mentioning this -- I didn't even mark this epic milestone. ;)

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How many usernames in 5 years? ;)

Happy Anniversaire!
Just the one actually. I want to change my username, but I can't because I'm not a 'premium member'. I should recieve special privileges, since I have been here so long. :ras: ;)
I did temporarily create another account, but I never posted with it. I only used it so I could contact Steve to retrieve my account information.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, we date from the same "Golden Era". :lol: Thanks for mentioning this -- I didn't even mark this epic milestone. ;)
Yes. You deserve to be toasted to as well Q. :cool: You came here a month prior to me actually. I remember that I discovered these boards in the summer of 2003 and I only went here for tennis scores. I didn't even bother to create an account until several months later.
GWH activated his account three days prior to me, so I give him a big shout out to as well. :) :wavey: Who else should we honor that came from this time period?

Reactions: MisterQ

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you know that 4 years ago today, Federer defeated Agassi in that epic RR match? I think that's why I can remember this date so easily, because that was such a significant match in Federer's career.

·
RAVE ON
19,568 Posts
Yeah, but will you still be saying that a year from now?

Maybe you were absent the day the teacher explained that you include your thumb when counting to five on your fingers.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Did you know that 4 years ago today, Federer defeated Agassi in that epic RR match? I think that's why I can remember this date so easily, because that was such a significant match in Federer's career.
I loved that match, despite the outcome (and wasted match points :smash: ). ;) What's funny is that there were actually many sloppy points, but the good points were soooo good, I'll never forget it. :cool:

·
Registered
24,804 Posts
congratulations, but i was here since the beginning :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts