Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

one of the few people contributing quality content during these rough times.

Registered
What I like about Kyrgios is his natural style of play. He might be even more natural than Federer. Nick just thinks about hitting a certain shot and goes for it without hesitation. Of course he's got the power and movement to deal with longer, monotonous rallies, but at any given moment he can change it the way he wants to. Just needs to find the right balance and he can become the great player that he is.

Super Moderator
Remind me to nominate Tennis Library for PopCon

Reactions: Tennis Library

F***ing have it
Showing d*ck? If not, 馃槾

Reactions: Tennis Library

Registered
What if I have seen 9/10 of those points? :p

Registered
Not surprised to see Federer net-rushing. That's not the way to beat the most talented player ever.

btw, the compilation would be better with original sound (crowd + commentators) and without music.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
What I like about Kyrgios is his natural style of play. He might be even more natural than Federer. Nick just thinks about hitting a certain shot and goes for it without hesitation. Of course he's got the power and movement to deal with longer, monotonous rallies, but at any given moment he can change it the way he wants to. Just needs to find the right balance and he can become the great player that he is.
(y)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts