Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And nobody gives a fuck. ?
7-6 2-6 6-4 vs Bangoura and 7-6 7-6 vs Galarneau.
Making the final push towards his 61st GS Main Draw appearance.?

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
That was crazy, almost certainly gets him in the AO main draw too.

Galarneau choked extremely hard at the end of the 2nd set though, but that's rather expected from players of that ranking.

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh wow, and now he breaks O'Connell with a forehand winner, forehand pass, great chip and charge point forcing the error and another deep return. Will be #96 in the rankings with a win.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Good to see Karlovic winning matches as he’s struggled quite a bit the last few years. He’s one of my favorite players and it would be nice for him to extend his 2-1 h2h over Djokovic to 3-1 and so on.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Good to see Karlovic winning matches as he’s struggled quite a bit the last few years. He’s one of my favorite players and it would be nice for him to extend his 2-1 h2h over Djokovic to 3-1 and so on.

Haha ;)

I like how pretty much all current players who have a winning H2H record over Djokovic don't give him privilege of settling the score.Karlovic stinks up the joint and can barely make a draw,Krajinovic is a ghost most of the time and Kyrgios makes sure he loses/gets defaulted/injures himself everytime his next potential match is with Djokovic.

Roddick must've got in their ear ;)

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Haha ;)

I like how pretty much all current players who have a winning H2H record over Djokovic don't give him privilege of settling the score.Karlovic stinks up the joint and can barely make a draw,Krajinovic is a ghost most of the time and Kyrgios makes sure he loses/gets defaulted/injures himself everytime his next potential match is with Djokovic.

Roddick must've got in their ear ;)
They got to make sure they can say that they have a winning record over an all time great to boost their player status big time lmao.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts