Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To all duckies:
I know its a bit too early but......I am so impatient for the tourney to begin!
The title sounds a bit strange but its because for the last 2 Wimbledons only Federer has being stopping him and this time He is gonna win it on his 3rd attempt!:yeah: :bounce:
Many of us beleive he is gonna win and that's good for his confidence and He surely gonna rock :rocker: the tourney.........by the time we get to July he will have improved his game(volley, movement, backhand and mental) :yeah::rocker2:
[Marquee]Go Andy![/Marquee]

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Re: 3rd Attempt Lucky one! (Andy Roddick cheering thread)

LET'S GO ANDY!!!!! :bigclap: :woohoo:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Re: 3rd Attempt Lucky one! (Andy Roddick cheering thread)

TGS I hope you are right teh english crowds usually get behind him so as long as he doesn't get tim they'll support him through it i'll be there to support him and i think he can do it!

do duck!

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lets make it the 3rd Attemp Ducky one! :lol: :yeah:

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After a fruitless clay season, Let's hope for our dreams to come true here ;)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
guida said:
Hahaha, Éowyn, I'm loving your avatar! :lol:

Go, Andy, 3rd-time lucky! :rocker:
hehehe thanks :)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
TGS said:
To all duckies:
I know its a bit too early but......I am so impatient for the tourney to begin!
The title sounds a bit strange but its because for the last 2 Wimbledons only Federer has being stopping him and this time He is gonna win it on his 3rd attempt!:yeah: :bounce:
Many of us beleive he is gonna win and that's good for his confidence and He surely gonna rock :rocker: the tourney.........by the time we get to July he will have improved his game(volley, movement, backhand and mental) :yeah::rocker2:
[Marquee]Go Andy![/Marquee]
It's certainly not too early TGS. I've been waiting ages for the "proper" tennis to start :devil: ;) :D

I dunno if he'll win it, but we'll definitely see the real Andy Roddick doing what he does best - blowing opponents off court. Good luck Andy :bounce: :yeah:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I think he can win, he loves grass. WE BELIEVE!!!!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Golfnduck said:
I think he can win, he loves grass. WE BELIEVE!!!!
lets just hope he believes too :)

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Bumpity....bump.....bump.
TGS made the thread for Queens, so this is good karma. GOOOO ANDY, WIN WIMBLEDON THIS YEAR!!!!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Grass is your element. Serve the ninja 100 aces and take the title, Andy! :angel:
bsides you might get another chance to go to the prom with Sharpie. You said you wanted it last year :devil:
Let's go kick some (gr)ass! :cool:

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Golfnduck said:
Bumpity....bump.....bump.
TGS made the thread for Queens, so this is good karma. GOOOO ANDY, WIN WIMBLEDON THIS YEAR!!!!
:lol: :hug: I hope so too :yeah: :bounce: When is A-Rod playing?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Tuesday

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
You can't consider this his 3rd attempt coz he have only been in the final once, he must be in 2 other finals before you can call it his 3rd attempt.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Exodus said:
You can't consider this his 3rd attempt coz he have only been in the final once, he must be in 2 other finals before you can call it his 3rd attempt.
I actually meant that he has been so close before with only federer stopping him twice ;) So we can call it the 3rd time he Attempts to beat fEDERER for he is the only one stopping him on grass :)

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Andy, show all the stupid journos and stupid people in general :smash: that you still have lots of tricks up your sleeve! Make them eat those "has been" allegations! :bounce: :bigclap: :banana: :yippee: :cool:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts