Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was tented not to bet, because I'm not 100% sure on these matches. I'll try just this bet:

HANESCU x DEL POTRO @ 1,62 (Bet365)

Victor tanked the match against Anderson to be not tired in this Madrid's Qualifiers. He's quite good on clay, if he have good %s on service, he should win easily. Ramos-Vinolas is a level below him for sure, in the last times he lost against Sousa, Bedene, Gensse, Minar on clay, so I can't imagine a win against Hanescu, that waived few ATP point in Estoril to try something more in Spain.

Juan Martin played really good in the first set and after the rain delay, he has been good on service, and both with backhand and forehand. Cuevas is a good clay player, but I imagine he'll have lot of trouble to return Del Potro's service and powerful hits. My only doubt is on physical condition, I hope the Argentine rested good after the 8 p.m. battle of yesterday. No previous matches for this 2 players.

The Sheet advices us to put 2,25 Units for this bet. I haven't good sensation today, because I changed my mind and I "forced" to have something to bet. But however...

Good Luck!!
;)

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes Mate, the fourth pick is WON!!

Hanescu def. Ramos-Vinolas 63 62; Del Potro def. Cuevas 62 76(6).

Hanescu won easily, lost just 5 points on serve and broke Ramos 3 times. Del Potro scared me in the 2nd set; he wasted 8 break points and in the tie saved a match point at 6*-5, the important is the final result, and he finally won the match!!

The progression goes on, there are 3 steps remaining with low stakes, because we already won the 90% of the total profit!!
Hope to contnue in this way!!
See you in late night or tomorrow for the daily pick...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts