jesus and princesa! have to win this :rocker2:

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
I can't believe how tight this is :eek:

We should be blowing them away. My partner sucks I want a new one :(
This is all your fault RonE

The light is perfect.

PS. I excel in singles not this wussy doubles shit.

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
My fault????

It's not my fault you are unable to put together a half decent retort in our arguments to save your life :help:
You clown.

I do much better in the singles comp than you.

You are the weak link in this team. Stop drawing pigs all day and gain some logic.

·
Your visions will happen
47,134 Posts
You guys are winning, stop bitching

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
I have no idea who these opponents are but reading only this ^^ MAKES THEM DEFINITELY bigger clowns...I would probably even vote for them.
If you post the pic that you sent me today everyone will vote for our opponents as no one wants a beautiful woman (transvestite) like you to win such a contest. ;)

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
You clown.

I do much better in the singles comp than you.

You are the weak link in this team. Stop drawing pigs all day and gain some logic.
1. Singles doesn't amount to shit in this event. Completely irrelevant.

2. I don't draw pigs. And even if I did it is still not half as bad as worshipping them.

3. You are the weak link not me. I try to bring in creativity and new angles to our discussions. You always spew the same regurgitated :bs: over and over and over again.

·
Registered
8,841 Posts
1. Singles doesn't amount to shit in this event. Completely irrelevant.

2. I don't draw pigs. And even if I did it is still not half as bad as worshipping them.

3. You are the weak link not me. I try to bring in creativity and new angles to our discussions. You always spew the same regurgitated :bs: over and over and over again.
Lovers' tiff :speakles:

Please come to a resolution quickly! :sad:

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
I have no idea what you talking about!
You are too beautiful to be a part of a comedy duo, honey. Go and become a model.

Where did you get the beautiful pink dress by the way? It seems to be from H&M. Clothes made in Bangladesh are so bangingly sexy, aren't they?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts