Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I went for my second lesson of driving. Well, it could have gone worse! :shrug: I could have hit someone or damaged the car! :haha: it seems that I'm a bit too...hmmm...how to put it...brutal! :lol: :lol: I push the acceleration and the breaks too hard. My father said that if I keep this up, he'll need new tires! :rolls: Oh well, I have to learn one way or another. :p :p

Yesterday I went to the movies with Aleka and Ada, another friend of mine. We saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest! OMG! It was sooooo funny! :haha: Johnny is the perfect guy to play Jack Sparrow. He's brilliant! :worship: "Keep the rum away from her!!!!" (Elizabeth :lol: in the first part of the movie she used the rum to make a giant fire :lol: and Jack was very upset: "But why is the rum gone???" ) or "I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt!!!!" :rolls: And that scene where he was running from the cannibals but he was still tied of that long stick (they wanted to fry him up) :lol: :lol: Great movie! And Orlando is hot as usual :inlove: :drool: And lucky Keira kissed both of them in the movie! :haha: :haha: Looking forward to the final part of the triology! :woohoo:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:yeah:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts