Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My third pick is:

DEL POTRO @ 1,50 (Bet365)

It was quite impossible to see Soderling losing against Chardy, but the next round is completly different. JM Del Potro is getting fitter with the passing of the weeks, and we can say that he may be at 70% of his best form. Soderling, after an amazing start of the year, had some problems (foot at AO, then Achilles Tendon and knee) and didn't have good results anymore. The H2H record is in favor of Del Potro (3-1 lead) with a partial score of 3-0 in the last three meeting for the Argentine. The last meeting was a showdown by Del Potro, he destroyed Robin with a great performance. Now the court is slower, and this will help the Swedish, but we must remember that JMDP has a Semi at RG and QF in Madrid and Rome in 2009. Del Potro can trouble Soderling with his powerful forehand, keeping Robin far from the baseline, and letting him doing a lot of unforced errors; we know that in the last times Robin is not so mentally strong, to me Del Potro can win in 2.

The Sheet advices us to stake 2,63 Units.

Good Luck!!
;)

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good job Mates!! The third pick is WON!!! ;)

Del Potro def. Soderling 64 75.

In the first set Juan Martin served quite good, his 1st serve was consistant and is forehand was powerful. In the second he suffered much more, Soderling returned very well his first serve, hits were shorter and was easy for Robin to place the ball wherever he wanted. The sensation was of a great return for Soderling, but... started raining!! After the rain delay, Del Potro seemed more fresh, served better and did many Backhand winners. From 2-5 JM won the set 7-5!!

The progression goes on, 3/3 good pick, the profit is 4,33 Units, I hope to keep this rythm until the end!! ;)
See you later for the fourth pick...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts