Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My second pick is:

KOHLSCHREIBER 2-0 x TIPSAREVIC @ 1,63 (Bet365)

After a bad start, Philipp defeated easily Farah in the 1st round. His opponent, Gremelmayr, is 2 level below Kohly for sure (he's World n° 105). Last year had good results in clay Challenger, but never met a top 50 player. Kohlshreiber has the opportunity to gain some ATP point (he won 45 point last year). I suppose the crowd will support Philipp, no doubt for his success, that should be in 2 sets.

Tipsarevic is the home player, he defeated Zverev at AO in 3 sets (63 61 64), he won last 3 H2H in a row. Zverev has a terrible match record this year. He haven't won a 2nd round match this year, the higher-ranked player beaten is Millot (World n° 150), that defeated Zverev a week before in Monte Carlo Q1. Tipsarevic won the first round in a not so easy match against an in-form Nishikori. Can't see the German winning this match.

The Sheet tells us to bet 2,65 € for this pick.

Good Luck!!
;)

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah Mates, the second pick is WON !!! :)

Tipsarevic def. Zverev 62 60; Kohlschreiber def. Gremelmayr 63 63.

The start of the progression is good, I hope I'll keep this rithm until the end!!!
With just 2 hits we've increased our starting cash of about 30%, without sweating so much.
See you later for the 3rd pick of the progression!!! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts