Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I set a 7/10 Masa with 1,45 average odd. The sheet tells me to put 3,00 € for the first pick, but is quite impossibile to have always 1,45 odds. The tomorrow's odd is 1,49, so I update the sheet, that now advice to bet 2,94 €.

My pick is SODERLING x MONTANES @ 1,49 (Bet365)

Berrer had some troubles yesterday against World n°311 Peya. His service wasn't so consistant, he was broken 3 times, and gave 10 break points in the whole match. He's not in a good form, he has a 3-5 match record in last 2 months and seems to have problems with clay surface (defeated by Ramos-Vinolas in Monte Carlo Q1 4-6 0-6 and by Hanescu in Casablanca in the second round after beating World n° 377 Devilder). He lost the first round in Miami by Cuevas on a slow Hard Court. Montanes had better results on clay this month, should play more confident.

Chardy had a terrible start of the year, he defeated Mannarino in the first round sweating not so much (Clay isn't Adrian best surface at all!), after a 1-9 match record in ATP tournaments. Someone says he has a bad relationship with his trainer. Soderling had a really good start of the season with 2 250 and a 500 ATP success. Had some troubles this month with a 2-3 match record, he had problem with a foot, but I can't see him losing 2 1st round in a row, also with physical matters. Robin's odd is going down.

While writing odd fell from 1,49 to 1,45, so I'll put 3,00 € for this pick.

Good Luck!!
:)

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok mates, the first pick is WON!!

Soderling def. Chardy 61 67 61; Montanes def. Berrer 36 62 62.

I admitt that I sweated a bit today, Montanes started not so good, he tried a lot of winner hit in the first set, but was impossible to keep the ball inside the court, cause of wind. In the second set Albert handled rallies, waiting for Berrer's UE. Micheal has been horrible under the net, just unbelievable in volleys.
Robin started good, but in the second set lost his % on service; in the third returned to do his job perfectly and won easily, wasting the ball for the bagel.

For the next pick the Sheet advice us to bet 2,90 € on a 1,45 odd. See you later for the next pick!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts