Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
One of my favorite points from this year's AO. Playful from both guys, the crowd really enjoyed it.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
This is Feds debuting his new improved slice which he'd use to great effectiveness throughout 2007.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Boy, Fd's slice looked much sharper at the AO and at Wimby than it des these days.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Thats more slices than the rest of the tour hits all season.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
lol, I heard about this point during the AO -- but never got to see it. Thanks for the post. :yeah:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Being a Fed Fan, and watching him thru' the years i feel that ever since his serve started becoming more of a weapon (i.e. in the last one year), he has become more dependent on it, and consequently his allround game has suffered. His slice has become worser, his forehand blows hot or cold, makes passive returns of serve and doesn't run as well as he used to.:sad:

I think having a more powerful serve has made him a bit lazy. I hope he gets a coach and comes back with a vengeance next year.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Being a Fed Fan, and watching him thru' the years i feel that ever since his serve started becoming more of a weapon (i.e. in the last one year), he has become more dependent on it, and consequently his allround game has suffered. His slice has become worser, his forehand blows hot or cold, makes passive returns of serve and doesn't run as well as he used to.:sad:

I think having a more powerful serve has made him a bit lazy. I hope he gets a coach and comes back with a vengeance next year.
Maybe he's just becoming older and changes his game because of it? Let's not forget his main opponents still are les than 23 years old

1 - 14 of 14 Posts