Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the ice skating adventure on Wednesday was okay. I learned it quickly (had never done it before) but the skates were killing my feet and I got cramps too, so I didn't stay on it long. It was quite a small ice skating place, and there was a guy who threw people on the ground on purpose :fiery: It's not much fun for the other people then!

And I saw a guy again I didn't need to see... I had a bit of a fight with him, and broke off our 'friendship' quite abruptly... But why would you stay friends with somebody you don't feel good around? I'm glad we're not friends anymore.

After the ice skating we went to a cocktail bar and had lots of fun! pics will follow ;)

When I got home today, I went to sort out all my clothes and empty my bag... oh my fucking nando! there was a dead mouse on my bed!!!!!!!! :scared: I was like 'aaaaaaaa!!! a dead mouse! what's that doing here? on my bed?' My mum immediately suspected my brother. He thought it was rather funny! :fiery: come on, my sense of humor is somewhat different than scaring people with dead animals! It was just totally disgusting! sometimes I just want to kill him for being such a jerk!! that f:tape:

and tomorrow it's christmas eve:D preeessseeeenttttsssss :banana: :lol: and also my brother's birthday. I'm going to study................. like hell I am :lol:

Happy holidays everyone! Have a merry christmas and a very happy 2006!! :hug:

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
:tape: your brother!

I'm waiting for the pictures :p

Have a nice day and a happy christmas!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my friend is going to send them this evening I think ;) don't expect too much, I bet I look like an idiot on them :eek: :lol:
joyeux noel nicoRas :p :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts