Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
17? Damn, they were old enough to know what they were doing. Here in Europe it's mostly 15 for consensual sex. 22 is fucking insane. For sex of all things. You get less here for premeditated murder.

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
The fact that it was multiple students probably means it's multiple sentences that total 22. The article states 3 boys, so it averages out to 7.3 years/boy. 22 years is extensive, 7 years....may still be a bit long but not as bad as 22.

Still she did break the law, she had sex with minors, and whether or not it was consensual shouldn't really mater in this case as she was in a position of power, trust and influence.

Also I believe this case was discussed here already.

EDIT: Nope...it was a different teacher, she got 30 years, but it also involved multiple students: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=669098

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
17yo walking around bragging their dick is worth 7 years in jail.

·
Your visions will happen
48,635 Posts
Just a joke

Notice how the "victims" were not the ones that brought the charges, but rather the parents

As a teacher, she is supposed to educate these boys, no? She did just that

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
look. its not even about the age difference for me or whether or not the kids were consenting. its the fact that the teacher shouldnt be having sex with their students. do i think she deserved jail time?no. but she should have been fired from that school and had her teaching lisence should have been revoked

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
WTF!! 22 Years? Are you shitting me? I mean look at her man ,she's an 8 atleast! :lol: That dude had sex with her 30 times, yea I bet he was drugged and forced to do it.:lol: 30 times! That dude is set. What a joke. :facepalm:

BTW I'd hit that. That dude should be arrested for ending it with a broad like that instead of the other way around. What a fuckin hypocritical society we live in.

The one thing I don't like in the US is this 'ignorance is not an excuse' or ' you were matured enough to know to do the right thing'. Yea ok but what about temptation? Seduction? Lust? You know normal human feelings. Yea we didn't cover that did we? :lol:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
If she wanted fresh meat why not just go on tinder/ok cupid etc and find some 18-19 year old non student who would be much obliged to consensual relations. The fact that those were students make her actions predatory and while 22 years is excessive given how close the lads were to adulthood some type of jailtime and never being allowed near a HS again seems a reasonable punishment.

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
The skank broke the law. Off to prison she goes. It is bringing back memories of how I would have loved this with the history teacher I fell in love with at school. He was so dreamy :hearts: I was a lot younger than 17 though :tape:

·
Registered
24,774 Posts
she is not right but 22 years is too much! Oscar Pistorous got less than a year for murdering his poor girl friend :rolleyes: and put away the moral issue, I am pretty sure that these boys suffered no pains but got great joy for being victims :lol:

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Ridiculous, USA is the country of rotten, hypocritical morals.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Gotta laugh at this quote from the article:
“It hurts,” said one mother. “I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him.”
Oh no-oooo, your son had sex at 17 - that's the end of the world!!! What you going to now he's 18??

And in Florida, where this happened, it's actually legal for 16 and 17 year olds to have sex as long as it's with someone under 24. The teacher was 29 at the time, so 6 years too old. My guess is the parents are seeing $$$ in the form of a fat compensation payment.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts

Shame about the sentence though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts