Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Despite being exhausted, Rafa figured Djokovic out in the 2nd Set.
Rafa had 5 break points in one game, and was up a minibreak in the tiebreaker before Djokovic's fluky shot hit the top of the net and jumped over Rafa's dominant head.
Pure bad luck cost Rafa that 2nd Set.
Will Djokovic be that lucky in the AO Final?
Hopefully Djokovic will beat Federer in the SF so we can find out!
Didn't you forget something important here supporting your argument? I seem to recall Rafa had a set point against Nole on hard-court not very long ago.... wasn't it in Indian Wells 2016?

1,867 Posts
If he faces djoko in the final, I'd say the odds are 7 to 3 in djoko's favor. Hopefully, he does not spend too much time on court in the first week and he can save his energy up for the latter stages.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
What a perfect thread for the true siblings that they are (NolRafa fans) to enjoy their tardness together.
Stay salty.

I guess when both surpass 20 GS you will remove that avatar of yours and start claiming that's not important stat after all :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
7,056 Posts
Djokovic is obviously the favourite. But I'm confident RAFA can snatch the title.
Hopefully the organisers don't rig everything in Rogie's favour.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Didn't you forget something important here supporting your argument? I seem to recall Rafa had a set point against Nole on hard-court not very long ago.... wasn't it in Indian Wells 2016?
No idea how this milestone could be forgotten - his only set point on HC in almost 7 years of their rivalry.
To be fair, in previous years this IW set point was reminded like 19485 times and became kinda of meme here. Everything has a limit, it seems. Even for Trollalot.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Djokovic is obviously the favourite. But I'm confident RAFA can snatch the title.
Hopefully the organisers don't rig everything in Rogie's favour.
They started already, surface custom-arranged for the Old man so he can comfortably crawl around.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
They started already, surface custom-arranged for the Old man so he can comfortably crawl around.
Nadal/Djokovic fans and their conspiracy theories surrounding federer... never gets old.
I have a legit question for you all: Don’t you feel at least a little bit embarrassed by believing in stuff like this? Doesn’t make it question your own mental well-being?
It‘s like you’re already trying to set up excuses beforehand should federer make it far or even win. It’s pathetic to be honest

41 - 50 of 50 Posts