Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Aslan
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2021 US Open champion Daniil Medvedev will fold in Indian Wells conditions in one of his first two matches, losing chance to get to #1 for the first time.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I don’t see him losing to Krajinovic who’s in a bad form. I don’t think he will win the whole thing though

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
So you assume a loss to McDonald, or Giron/Krajinović.
Hmm.. i would say qualifies as 'bold'.

If it would qualify as a bold prediction, I would make one that we will win the first two matches. The two matches after that I think are more likely to test him.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I have never watched Mcdonald fully . Will see what he can do.

·
Registered
Aslan
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice try but Medvedev playing to much of a high level tennis to lose so early right now.
He still lost early. Not bad prediction, no?. One round off.
Tournament's Serbian #1 softened up the Russian to lose in the next round to the Bulgarian. Shows Balkans need to team up to defeat Russians.

·
Registered
Nadal
1,939 Posts
Tournament's Serbian #1 softened up the Russian to lose in the next round to the Bulgarian. Shows Balkans need to team up to defeat Russians.
Yes great call by you mate pretty good prediction.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Not too bad, but it was just as easy to predict he would survive the first two rounds, then lose one of the next two. Surely someone managed that?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Not a bad prediction, but when considering his current situation, it was quite easy to guess that he would definitely not win and beatable to decent players.
Actually I was surprised that he broke many games of opponents until his meltdown.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts