Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While many think the result is a foregone conclusion, Rublev can bring something interesting here. Head to Head says Medvedev, styles of play indicates Medvedev, past record at USO says Medvedev but tennis is never that clear and simple. I think Rublev to surprise us in 4 or 5.

Edit:Mods - I wrote SF in the title by mistake. Can you change it?

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
Just 2 posts????
Slurp slurp I can't wait, this should be a beaut.
Not sure who to pick, Med I suppose.
He's a crafty so and so.
Like them both, love Rub's FH.

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Drat. Totally missed it. Although it's kinda surprising even that thread on two interesting rivals has only two replies. Expected more hype for this one.
You are right, just noticed there was only 2 replies on the other. Too early probably!

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
On topic, Andrey Rublev has improved, could win a set but Daniil is looking very good so far, cannot see him lose, I say 3 or 4 sets.

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Rooting for Medved but hopefully it will be a great match. Rublev should put up a fight. Medved in 4.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Bullshit Russian in three sets - Rublev is still too one dimensional with his horrible grunting inside out forehand.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Wish both could lose, both have disgusting games and Rublev has one of the worst grunts. Rublev makes offensive tennis look like shit.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Meddy In 3 or 4 Sets

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Prime minister in 4 is my guess, would be happy with any result other than a grueling 5 setter. Too bad one of then isn't on the other side of the draw.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts