Mens Tennis Forums banner

5861 - 5880 of 5893 Posts

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
  • Donnie gets a Peace Treaty among Israel and UAE signed.
  • Donnie brokers an agreement between Serbia and Kosovo.
  • Donnie has started ZERO wars, ending quite a few started by Obama.
Who gets the Nobel? Exactly, the guy who started at least eight foreign wars and got more civilians killed than several predecesors put together: Barak Hussein Obama.

·
RAVE ON
18,876 Posts
  • Donnie gets a Peace Treaty among Israel and UAE signed.
  • Donnie brokers an agreement between Serbia and Kosovo.
  • Donnie has started ZERO wars, ending quite a few started by Obama.
Who gets the Nobel? Exactly, the guy who started at least eight foreign wars and got more civilians killed than several predecesors put together: Barak Hussein Obama.
Obama didn’t ask for it. And was surprised and embarrassed, probably. Blame the Norwegians.

Trump tried kissing Kim’s ass. Didn’t work, LOL.
I am surprised he has not just asked how much one costs. He could have used the money that was given to the Trump Foundation to help people in need. Seeing as to how needy he is in the prestigious awards dept. All he has to date is Man of the Year in TIME and Man of the Year in a Michigan.
Both of which are Faux.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
What’s so hysterical? We all know what Putin is doing. There is a lot of denial, though.
still..."She's got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital." - Boris Johnson.

It's not so much about what she's saying. It's this uniquely not appealing attitude, the sense of entitlement... that cost her election much more than any Russian could possibly ever hurt her chances.

Yet I think she still doesn't get it.

But we have talked so much about it. I think we should leave poor Hillary alone. It is not about her now.

·
RAVE ON
18,876 Posts
still..."She's got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital." - Boris Johnson.

It's not so much about what she's saying. It's this uniquely not appealing attitude, the sense of entitlement... that cost her election much more than any Russian could possibly ever hurt her chances.

Yet I think she still doesn't get it.

But we have talked so much about it. I think we should leave poor Hillary alone. It is not about her now.
A woman who dyes her hair? Shocking.

No man would ever do that.

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Just read an article implying that Biden could deliver the upset in Texas. Just like they said 4 years ago Clinton could manage the exact same in a landslide election victory. Before getting steamrolled in Texas and defeated in literally every single swing state, most of them not even close. I mean it's absurd enough to say Biden will get Florida, but at least that's not entirely impossible. But Texas? Again? They clearly have learnt nothing. Oh well, their stupidity apparently knows no boundaries and honestly, they fully deserve the disappointment once again come November.

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Donnie is the first POTUS since Carter not to have initiated any war. Also as Carter with Egypt, he got a Peace Treaty signed between Israel and the UAE.

Carter got the Nobel for that, obviously Trump must get it but it is now a fake Nobel after it was awarded a priori to Barak Hussein Obama, the most belicist POTUS in recent history.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Normally, the major swing states are Ohio and Florida. Trump has shifted the window so far that the swing states in 2020 are like New Hampshire, Minnesota, Nevada, Virginia, etc...and we haven't even gotten to the debates yet. It could go beyond those states, IMO.

Also, Trump pulled even with Biden in the betting markets over a week ago. In 2016, he didn't become favored until more than halfway through election night.

I do believe one of the biggest landslide elections of my life is about to happen. The best part will be the down-ticket consequences. After this election, Republicans will control the Presidency, the Senate, the House, and they will own the majority of the state governorships (all but one, they already own anways) but this time everything will be more decisive.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Normally, the major swing states are Ohio and Florida. Trump has shifted the window so far that the swing states in 2020 are like New Hampshire, Minnesota, Nevada, Virginia, etc...and we haven't even gotten to the debates yet. It could go beyond those states, IMO.

Also, Trump pulled even with Biden in the betting markets over a week ago. In 2016, he didn't become favored until more than halfway through election night.

I do believe one of the biggest landslide elections of my life is about to happen. The best part will be the down-ticket consequences. After this election, Republicans will control the Presidency, the Senate, the House, and they will own the majority of the state governorships (all but one, they already own anways) but this time everything will be more decisive.
LOL. Not sure if serious...

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
After thoughtful consideration I must say I am no longer exclusively in favor of Trump's America First policy. Looking at everything he fixed from a global perspective in the last 6 months only, it is quite a shame he did not start earlier making his mark there. Of course, the liberal mainstream media are fully in denial. Then again, those were the ones who hailed war president Obama for 8 years straight.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Trump has risen compared to a couple of months ago but that effect has taken its course and has now levelled up

Biden is standing his ground. The next big momentum swing will be caused by the debates.

Biden is also doing better than Hillary in actual polls (as opposed to the bogus "betting odds" nonsense where Hillary was doing better)

5861 - 5880 of 5893 Posts