Mens Tennis Forums banner

5821 - 5840 of 5893 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Hopefully I'm wrong but I think Trump wins Wisconsin and probably Minnesota. I lived in Wisconsin (Madison, great city and pretty liberal) and rioting, whether justified or not, will surely add a couple points to Trump. Even though Biden has condemned the violence repeatedly (as well as other Democratic Mayors), Trump campaign will hammer the (perceived or real) Democrats-riots connection until election day, and in a swing state that can cost the election.
Peaceful protesting is justified. Rioting is not. Everyone sane understands this. Unfortunately the political environment in the US is fairly psychotic.

Biden has gone from a 70% favorite to a 55% favorite in two weeks.

He needs to dismiss the activist element from his campaign with the quickness and remember what got him here. Embrace reasonable steps to reform law enforcement but understand that 75% of the US doesn’t hate the police. It’s not too late the salvage this thing.

·
|
14,717 Posts
I really only care about Florida, because history shows most of the swing states fall in line with Florida, or in cases where the swing states are split then Florida becomes more valuable than ever (2000 Bush Gore) because its worth 29.
Florida represents a variety of demographics racially and economically, representing the direction of a variety of other states, and that is why the winner of Florida almost always wins the Presidency.
The last 2 candidates to win the Presidency without Florida were Clinton 1992 and JFK 1960.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Ohio has historically been a perfect predictor.
That is the case but now that Ohio is trending more republican than the rest of the country, I don't think it is a good predictor anymore.

Reactions: Pedigree

·
Registered
5,164 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
"the National Shooting Sports Foundation, estimates that gun sales from March through July were 8.5 million. This is 94% higher the same period in 2019."

Sports is good.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

What a spectacular turnaround by drudgereport: the —traffic wise— №1 conservative web portal nonstop since conservative internet was invented.

In one stroke (pun intended) Drudge one-upped all those fellow con. Lincoln Project attack ads that mock the orange nutsack

5821 - 5840 of 5893 Posts