Mens Tennis Forums banner

5601 - 5620 of 5650 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
God Help America -and mankind- if that spiteful, incompetent, corrupted to the core Jacko Pelosi's gang returns to power next January.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
During the 2016 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Donald Trump promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years.1 Instead, his budgets would add $8.3 trillion during that time. It would increase the U.S. debt to $28.5 trillion at the end of eight years, according to Trump's budget estimates.
This figure will probably be higher once the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is realized. The Congressional Budget Office predicted that the pandemic would raise the FY 2021 deficit to $2.1 trillion. The FY 2020 deficit will be $3.7 trillion.
National Debt Since Trump Took Office

At first, it seemed Trump was lowering the debt. It fell $102 billion in the first six months after Trump took office.19 On January 20th, the day Trump was inaugurated, the debt was $19.9 trillion. On July 30, it was $19.8 trillion. But it was not because of anything he did. Instead, it was because of the federal debt ceiling.
On September 8, 2017, Trump signed a bill increasing the debt ceiling.20 Later that day, the debt exceeded $20 trillion for the first time in U.S. history. On February 9, 2018, Trump signed a bill suspending the debt ceiling until March 1, 2019.21 It leapt to $22 trillion. In July 2019, Trump suspended the debt ceiling until after the 2020 presidential election.22 The debt soon rose to $23 trillion. Trump has overseen the fastest increase in the debt of any president.
Trump's Fiscal Year 2021 budget projects the debt would increase $4.8 trillion during his first term.23 That's as much as Obama added while fighting a recession. Trump has not fulfilled his campaign promise to cut the debt. Instead, he's done the opposite.

·
RAVE ON
18,758 Posts
I thought a good part of Trump’s base was composed of low-income whites.

Yet yesterday he tweeted out that he was signing an Executive Order to ensure that poor white "losers" will be unable to fulfil their American Dream by being able to afford a house in the suburbs.

No sir, the suburbs are meant for well-off white people, who can rest assured that no white trash will be moving into their street.

So vote for Trump, vote for class segregation.

·
RAVE ON
18,758 Posts
God Help America -and mankind- if that spiteful, incompetent, corrupted to the core Jacko Pelosi's gang returns to power next January.
Pure speculation.

But if you are looking for a politician who has amply demonstrated those qualities over and over and over, may I suggest............

Spiteful: think Vindemann, Sessions, Bolton, Mueller, Fauci, etc etc.

Incompetent: just take a glance at the US Covid numbers - the world’s worst by far. It is now a race against time to have any voters left that are alive. Spain’s performance, the worst in Europe, was still much superior to that of the US In cases. And the US is just getting started,

Corrupted; just consider a man who founds a "charity" organization and does not reveal that the recipient he had in mind was himself.

You are aware that Trump let slip in an interview that the years before his presidency (the Obama years) were the best years of his life?

·
RAVE ON
18,758 Posts
Herman Cain, ex-presidential candidate, who attended Trump‘s Infamous Tulsa rally and did not wear a mask, has died of Covid.

He tested positive a few days after the rally.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,263 Posts
Mostly questions that asked for a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer, not rambling time-wasting. The actual questions were cut out of the video.
Lol, I've watched about 30 mins of it live, the tweet video is accurate about what happened. Only a fool will not see "reclaiming my time" was a pre-arranged strategy to not let Barr give structured answers. Speaking for brief seconds at a time is considered rambling time-wasting? Man, I knew attention span in US is short, but that short? No wonder that country is in such a mess, they don't have proper conversations.

:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Right now looks like Trump is defeating himself , the more he talks , does or doesn't , he sinks , he's "letting down" the whole Republican party (who knew they were making a mistake with him) and all for what , a massive ego that won't let him politically adjust , be intelligent and lead amid a crisis .
His last comments on corona approval rating, twits being mean to him, the elections and voting reflect him as loser . Otherwise, he should not be caring , always showing a winner face. He's already paying a price .

·
RAVE ON
18,758 Posts
Lol, I've watched about 30 mins of it live, the tweet video is accurate about what happened. Only a fool will not see "reclaiming my time" was a pre-arranged strategy to not let Barr give structured answers. Speaking for brief seconds at a time is considered rambling time-wasting? Man, I knew attention span in US is short, but that short? No wonder that country is in such a mess, they don't have proper conversations.

:ROFLMAO:
I watched the whole thing. Sure they have conversations.

Barr said, "I don’t know" many, many times.
And he also went to his old favourite, "I would have to see the context."

His whole performance was one big ass-kiss.
i liked when it was brought out that he gave about $750,000 to the Trump campaign before asking for the job.

·
RAVE ON
18,758 Posts
Quite expected from such low class, most useless POTUS in living memory. The level of mouthfoaming rabidness from Dem gang reaching stratosphere now.
Obama brought America back to greatness after inheriting the worst economic crisis of our times.
You can’t rewrite history.

·
RAVE ON
18,758 Posts
LoL only in your CNN/NYT parallel universe.
With one exception, the Americans I know are stunned at Trump’s attempt to turn their country into a racist, xenophobic state.

5601 - 5620 of 5650 Posts