Mens Tennis Forums banner

4261 - 4280 of 4355 Posts

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,143 Posts
Do people really spend time watching useless videos like these by foul-mouthed idiots and think they are well informed?
Where is your evidence that the primaries were rigged? Did you just make that up, because it is what you want to believe? How do you know the Democrats Abroad was not rigged. If I say it was rigged, does that mean it was rigged?
I’ll tell you why the Democrats Abroad voted for Bernie - because they wouldn’t have to live in a Bernie administration.
Exit Polls show discrepancies above 4% (up to 15%) in several States, which suggests electoral fraud, specially considering they all favour Biden.

I'm not saying the big difference in the Abroad Prmary is only because of lack of rigging, Americans abroad are less brainwashed, that is a factor too.

·
Registered
6,151 Posts

[...]

“What would we do? How would my government respond if this virus spread across my country?”

For the United States, the answers are especially worrying because the government has intentionally rendered itself incapable. In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure. In numerous phone calls and emails with key agencies across the U.S. government, the only consistent response I encountered was distressed confusion. If the United States still has a clear chain of command for pandemic response, the White House urgently needs to clarify what it is — not just for the public but for the government itself, which largely finds itself in the dark.

[...]

Building on the Ebola experience, the Obama administration set up a permanent epidemic monitoring and command group inside the White House National Security Council (NSC) and another in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)—both of which followed the scientific and public health leads of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the diplomatic advice of the State Department.

[...]

Bureaucracy matters. Without it, there’s nothing to coherently manage an alphabet soup of agencies housed in departments ranging from Defense to Commerce, Homeland Security to Health and Human Services (HHS).

But that’s all gone now.

In the spring of 2018, the White House pushed Congress to cut funding for Obama-era disease security programs, proposing to eliminate $252 million in previously committed resources for rebuilding health systems in Ebola-ravaged Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea. Under fire from both sides of the aisle, President Donald Trump dropped the proposal to eliminate Ebola funds a month later. But other White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in national health spending and cutting the global disease-fighting operational budgets of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS. And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated.

In May 2018, Trump ordered the NSC’s entire global health security unit shut down, calling for reassignment of Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer and dissolution of his team inside the agency. The month before, then-White House National Security Advisor John Bolton pressured Ziemer’s DHS counterpart, Tom Bossert, to resign along with his team. Neither the NSC nor DHS epidemic teams have been replaced. The global health section of the CDC was so drastically cut in 2018 that much of its staff was laid off and the number of countries it was working in was reduced from 49 to merely 10.

[...]

Public health advocates have been ringing alarm bells to no avail. Klain has been warning for two years that the United States was in grave danger should a pandemic emerge. In 2017 and 2018, the philanthropist billionaire Bill Gates met repeatedly with Bolton and his predecessor, H.R. McMaster, warning that ongoing cuts to the global health disease infrastructure would render the United States vulnerable to, as he put it, the “significant probability of a large and lethal modern-day pandemic occurring in our lifetimes.” And an independent, bipartisan panel formed by the Center for Strategic and International Studies concluded that lack of preparedness was so acute in the Trump administration that the “United States must either pay now and gain protection and security or wait for the next epidemic and pay a much greater price in human and economic costs.”

The next epidemic is now here; we’ll soon know the costs imposed by the Trump administration’s early negligence and present panic.

[...]

In the absence of a formal structure, the government has resorted to improvisation.

[...]

To top it off, when the fears materialized:

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
Exit Polls show discrepancies above 4% (up to 15%) in several States, which suggests electoral fraud, specially considering they all favour Biden.

I'm not saying the big difference in the Abroad Prmary is only because of lack of rigging, Americans abroad are less brainwashed, that is a factor too.
It suggests people lie about who they voted for.

why are Americans abroad less brainwashed?

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
Johns Hopkins Inst. has nothing on Buddyholly, you should re-asses your sources, NADALalot.
Maybe you did not understand my post.

i did not say that Johns Hopkins was wrong, merely that they assessed preparedness that was put in place by previous administrations. And The Trump administration has only damaged the preparedness.

The moron is on TV right now saying that Korea has done a good job in testing and the US has tested the same number of people. So the US has done a good job. Difficult to tell if he understands that US has seven time’s the poplulation.

And then he says that if it was not for hI’m there would be no US!

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
Let me make that clearer.

The John Hopkins report was on preparedness before 2018.

In 2018 the Trump administration fired the entire pandemic response chain of command for the US.

Think about that. That is why the US is now floundering. I know you are smart enough to understand that. So why pretend otherwise.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hahahaha Joe the Grub

the dems are so hopeless right now

they can't say don't vote republican because their contender is old, is misogynist, is incapable

because their contender is twice as bad in all these fields😁 epic stuff. question is not if Trump will win, question is if it will be even more one-sided than against Hillary. my guess is Yes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hahahaha Joe the Grub

the dems are so hopeless right now

they can't say don't vote republican because their contender is old, is misogynist, is incapable

because their contender is twice as bad in all these fields😁 epic stuff. question is not if Trump will win, question is if it will be even more one-sided than against Hillary. my guess is Yes.
By one-sided do you mean losing the popular vote by over four million and winning three states with populations over 10 million by less than 5,000 votes a piece? What a landslide. Fox news' own latest poll shows Biden with a nine point lead. Your cult leader has yet to reach 50% popularity in 3 and a half years despite having historically low unemployment. Think about that.

·
Registered
10,340 Posts
By one-sided do you mean losing the popular vote by over four million and winning three states with populations over 10 million by less than 5,000 votes a piece? What a landslide. Fox news' own latest poll shows Biden with a nine point lead. Your cult leader has yet to reach 50% popularity in 3 and a half years despite having historically low unemployment. Think about that.
With the US voting system being what it is, those numbers don't really mean what one would expect them to mean.

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
I think teamthiem was banned for a month.

With the same post over and over again, he will just be pissing in the wind from now on, as the US tries to find a way out of the tragic mess he has created.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I just checked. According to CNN, Hillary beat Trump by 2,868,291. Trump won the Electoral College thanks to less than 78,000 votes in three states: PA, MI & WI.

Of course, if the results had been reversed (Trump wins the popular vote, Hillary wins the Electoral College), I'm sure Hillary & the Dems would have graciously conceded and allowed Trump to become president. Uh huh.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Mind you, Biden's support is already frighteningly (if you're a Dem) weak. It will weaken further once the general starts & once voters start seeing more disturbing signs of Biden's mental decline.

When Biden hits the campaign trail & gets pounded by tough questions, the fumbling, lost & confused old man who belongs in a care center, not the White House, will emerge.

Die-hard Dems will still vote for Biden because they would vote for Satan himself over Trump, but swing voters & independents will be horrified by Biden's descent into dementia.

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
Mind you, Biden's support is already frighteningly (if you're a Dem) weak. It will weaken further once the general starts & once voters start seeing more disturbing signs of Biden's mental decline.

When Biden hits the campaign trail & gets pounded by tough questions, the fumbling, lost & confused old man who belongs in a care center, not the White House, will emerge.

Die-hard Dems will still vote for Biden because they would vote for Satan himself over Trump, but swing voters & independents will be horrified by Biden's descent into dementia.
Wishful thinking.

I saw Biden discuss Trump’s disastrous performance on the Coronavirus crisis. Biden was alert, succinct and Presidential. Whereas all Trump can do these days is attack good people and whine that he is not responsible for the disaster. Trump can not get his empty head around the fact that the virus will not do as he commands.

4261 - 4280 of 4355 Posts