Mens Tennis Forums banner

4241 - 4260 of 4355 Posts

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
Didn't Clinton transfer uranium to Russia and then get huge donations?
Absolutely not.

Your are just parroting the worst of the conspiracy theorist websites.

But hey, Trump would love your naivete. He could tell you anything and you would nod in agreement.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Interesting how you entirely ignored the second part of my post in which I asserted the facts disputing the claims upon which you attacked me and instead went on a rant on how trump is worse than satan.
Satan? No. Let's not get dramatic. But shallow, petty, oblivious, blatant disregard for facts to which he considers inconvenient? Decide for yourself. It's absolutely remarkable that even in postmodern 2020 cults of personality are created around people akin to "Caesar can do no wrong." Again though, the good news is the overwhelming preponderance of facts on the ground has forced Trump to accept reality, funding is finally being freed up, people and businesses are (largely) listening to the scientists instead of politicians and we may get through this yet, despite being put on the back foot by our administration.

Secondly, I'm not attacking you. There is plenty of hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle to go around no question. But do I really need to dig into Trump's tweets in the past for you concerning fear-mongering? Conspiracy theories? Science-denialism? Politicization of crises? Come on now.

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
Secondly, I'm not attacking you. There is plenty of hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle to go around no question. But do I really need to dig into Trump's tweets in the past for you concerning fear-mongering? Conspiracy theories? Science-denialism? Politicization of crises? Come on now.
You may gently say, "Come on, now", but you should remember that you may be speaking to someone who heard Trump tell him "not to believe what he sees and hears."
And may have considered that good advice.

Did you see the video of the supporter at the Trump rally a few weeks ago telling the reporter that there was no such thing as the Coronavirus? "It is all an invention of the Democrats", she said. Because that is what Trump told her.
Do you think she is going to bother her empty head to practice social distancing and take other precautions? Of course, not. Because she does not believe what she sees and hears, if it is not from the mouth of her President.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Satan? No. Let's not get dramatic. But shallow, petty, oblivious, blatant disregard for facts to which he considers inconvenient? Decide for yourself. It's absolutely remarkable that even in postmodern 2020 cults of personality are created around people akin to "Caesar can do no wrong." Again though, the good news is the overwhelming preponderance of facts on the ground has forced Trump to accept reality, funding is finally being freed up, people and businesses are (largely) listening to the scientists instead of politicians and we may get through this yet, despite being put on the back foot by our administration.

Sure trump has major flaws but democrats fear-mongering for fundraising was a cheap move - that was the only point I was making in the post where we started this back-and-forth.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Yeah,He was the best among all the democrats that were running
I just don't agree with the #VoteBlueNoMatterWho cabal who think democrats can do no wrong.
hmm. out of interest then, if the covid doesn't stop it happening, which candidate will you vote for in November? Biden or Trump? line up is pretty much sealed.

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
What happens when the primary is not rigged:

Do people really spend time watching useless videos like these by foul-mouthed idiots and think they are well informed?
Where is your evidence that the primaries were rigged? Did you just make that up, because it is what you want to believe? How do you know the Democrats Abroad was not rigged. If I say it was rigged, does that mean it was rigged?
I’ll tell you why the Democrats Abroad voted for Bernie - because they wouldn’t have to live in a Bernie administration.

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
I think that is because they desperately want to believe his false statements. His followers always have.
Much less stressful to believe Trump’s irrational statements than to believe the experts who tell it like it is. For now.
Such as:
Trump: I want to see packed churches all across America at Easter.
Experts: That would greatly increase the crisis across the USA. Easter is around the time when new cases could peak, if everyone stays home NOW. If they don’t isolate the peak will be much higher.

Trump is clueless as to how to lead the country, so just passes his day making insulting tweets about people who may get the disease.

·
RAVE ON
18,242 Posts
Do you think before you post?

The US would have been assessed in the early part of the Trump administration and the panel would have assessed the preparedness that was put in place by previous administrations. The Trump administration has actually chiseled away at the preparedness and actually shut down the department responsible for preparing for a pandemic.

When this is over the question that will be asked of the Trump administration is: where did it all go wrong?

4241 - 4260 of 4355 Posts