Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who did you vote for? Or who would you vote for if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 2 11.8%
3181 - 3200 of 3223 Posts

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has accepted an anvitation from Biden to visit the United States in July this year.
Do they have a piano in the White House? :D

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
CNN broadcasts a phone conversation where Giuliani explains Trump‘s offer of a quid pro quo to the Ukrainians.

Anybody, other than EdwardHaney or PronounGOAT willing to defend the Big Lie and say it is fake?

Quid Pro Quo, Russian meddling - it’s all there, folks.

And Bill Barr, the AG of the US, decided that protecting Trump was more important than protecting the US.
@ me next time so I can at least receive a notification. It's baffling how you still assume that I'm somehow a defender of the Big Lie, just because I disagree on different topics (like that the January 6th was a riot not an insurrection or whatever). Never did I claim that Trump is a saint and always claimed that there were a lot of loonies riding the Trump train. Yet you still mentioned Sydney Bowell in every 2nd of your posts. But what else can you expect from a spineless lemming like you..

You're the biggest conspiracy theorist on this forum. Still clinging on that Russiagate nonsense 24/7. You're the QAnoner of the left!

·
RAVE ON
19,889 Posts
@ me next time so I can at least receive a notification. It's baffling how you still assume that I'm somehow a defender of the Big Lie, just because I disagree on different topics (like that the January 6th was a riot not an insurrection or whatever). Never did I claim that Trump is a saint and always claimed that there were a lot of loonies riding the Trump train. Yet you still mentioned Sydney Bowell in every 2nd of your posts. But what else can you expect from a spineless lemming like you..

You're the biggest conspiracy theorist on this forum. Still clinging on that Russiagate nonsense 24/7. You're the QAnoner of the left!
I’m on the right.

My post was about Giuliani and the quid pro quo and you forgot to mention that.

·
RAVE ON
19,889 Posts
What do you even think about Russiagate? Do you think Russia determined the election results in 2016? How exactly did they do that?
I don’t know if they succeeded, but the meeting at Trump Tower certainly proves they were trying.
Flynn and Russia
Manafort providing the Trump campaign strategy to Putin
Stone and Russia
Giuliani and his Ukrainian-Russian buddies.
Trump at a rally, illegally asking Russia to release Hillary’s emails, already knowing that it was about to happen, because Stone told him Putin’s Russian hackers had already got the emails and would provide them to Assange for release by Wikileaks.

Wherever the slimiest of Trump’s partners-in-crime are involved, Russia is always there too.

And let’s not forget America’s most humiliating moment, when Trump emerged from a secret meeting with Putin and declared, "I believe Putin over every one of my Intelligence Agencies."
How could the President of the US say that? Well, OK, Trump would say that in a heartbeat if personal gain was involved.

Or as payment for favours received.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I don’t know if they succeeded, but the meeting at Trump Tower certainly proves they were trying.
Flynn and Russia
Manafort providing the Trump campaign strategy to Putin
Stone and Russia
Giuliani and his Ukrainian-Russian buddies.
Trump at a rally, illegally asking Russia to release Hillary’s emails, already knowing that it was about to happen, because Stone told him Putin’s Russian hackers had already got the emails and would provide them to Assange for release by Wikileaks.

Wherever the slimiest of Trump’s partners-in-crime are involved, Russia is always there too.

And let’s not forget America’s most humiliating moment, when Trump emerged from a secret meeting with Putin and declared, "I believe Putin over every one of my Intelligence Agencies."
How could the President of the US say that? Well, OK, Trump would say that in a heartbeat if personal gain was involved.

Or as payment for favours received.
You are such a conspiracy theorist...

·
RAVE ON
19,889 Posts
You are such a conspiracy theorist...
Are you telling me there was no meeting in Trump Tower with Don Jr. and the Russians?

Are you telling me that Trump did not ask Russia to find and release Hillary’s emails to help his campaign? That Trump did not ask an adversarial foreign power to get involved in his election campaign?

I guess one of us relies on alternative facts.

·
RAVE ON
19,889 Posts
I know better than to argue with a conspiracy theorist
I posted facts, not theories. Let me repeat the facts.

Don. Jr., Jared and Manafort met with Russians in Trump tower. The Russian officials had close ties to Putin. Don later said the meeting was about adopting Russian children, but later admitted that it was about getting dirt on Clinton from Russia. In effect, Don admitted that the Russians were offering to interfere In the US election process. And, as one of his emails demonstrated, he "loved it."

Don‘s lying statement about the reason for the meeting was actually prepared for him by Donald Trump.

After that statement prepared by Donald Trump was released, Donald Trump denied he even knew about the meeting.

Later, Trump’s lawyers admitted that Donald Trump lied about not knowing of the meeting, and the statement denying the actual reason for the meeting was prepared by Donald Trump

This is not a theory, but an account of what happened. You are welcome to comment on why the Trump Tower meeting took place.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I posted facts, not theories. Let me repeat the facts.

Don. Jr., Jared and Manafort met with Russians in Trump tower. The Russian officials had close ties to Putin. Don later said the meeting was about adopting Russian children, but later admitted that it was about getting dirt on Clinton from Russia. In effect, Don admitted that the Russians were offering to interfere In the US election process. And, as one of his emails demonstrated, he "loved it."

Don‘s lying statement about the reason for the meeting was actually prepared for him by Donald Trump.

After that statement prepared by Donald Trump was released, Donald Trump denied he even knew about the meeting.

Later, Trump’s lawyers admitted that Donald Trump lied about not knowing of the meeting, and the statement denying the actual reason for the meeting was prepared by Donald Trump

This is not a theory, but an account of what happened. You are welcome to comment on why the Trump Tower meeting took place.
As I said, I will not argue with conspiracy theorists or fanatics like you.
I just like sitting back and enjoying your childish tantrums. Very fitting for a guy in his 70's

·
RAVE ON
19,889 Posts
As I said, I will not argue with conspiracy theorists or fanatics like you.
I just like sitting back and enjoying your childish tantrums. Very fitting for a guy in his 70's
LOL, It didn’t stop you when you thought Trump was winning and truth was irrelevant.

What you really mean is that you have no argument against facts.
When did cold statements of fact become tantrums?

·
RAVE ON
19,889 Posts
I am not sure whether to laugh or cry at the revelation that Trump tried to get the DOJ to investigate the conspiracy theory that Italy used satellites to change votes from Trump to Biden.
This is right up there with Taylor-Greene’s lunacy in claiming that California forest fires were started by Jewish space lasers.
Everyone knows Taylor-Greene is just a QANON racist idiot. But now Trump’s WH has been shown to be right there with her in the lunacy stakes.

Laughing at the confirmation that Trump’s WH was just a bunch of QANON clowns stumbling around in the dark.
Crying that there are still so many idiotic Americans that go along with this assault on democracy.
The future is uncertain.

3181 - 3200 of 3223 Posts