Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who did you vote for? Or who would you vote for if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 2 11.8%
2981 - 3000 of 3123 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I wouldn’t hang my hat on what Giuliani tells you. It might blow up,in your face.

You don’t think Putin got anything out of Trump? Well, if you say he didn’t, then I believe you. I don’t see why I wouldn’t.
Of course he didn't. Other than few verbal compliments given to Putin simply to annoy few domestic idiots, nothing of practical use.
Biden gave Putin a coveted extension of nuclear arms pact within weeks of inauguration. Putin couldn't get from Trump even that.
Putin definitely has stuff on Biden. Hunter was milking a large gas company in Ukraine. And Putin knows everything that happens in gas world in Eastern Europe. He has every word Hunter said there, every word Jose said to help his son, on record.
Putin probably could have helped Trump to win with that info, but why would he? Trump proved to be words-only, no practical use for Putin. Why would he play his aces, waste such a precious intel on someone who is not helpful. Jose will be of much more use, as - unlike Trump handcuffed by Russian hoax - in his decisions with Russia Jose has real power and freedom, as he controls the most important media and Congress. I expect Jose to keep this smoke-and-mirrors anti-Putin campaign ( calling him killer, dictator, etc ), but when the push comes to shove, it will be "We need to have a better relationship, cooperation, meaning, inevitably, compromises with Russia to have a safer world, blah blah blah", Putin will get what he wants, and media and Congress will eat it off Jose's hand..
Watch that soon coming June summit. There will be surprises and "breakthroughs".

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Biden gave Putin a coveted extension of nuclear arms pact within weeks of inauguration. Putin couldn't get from Trump even that.
lol. You seriously think it's a bad thing that Biden extended a nuclear arms pact? And right-wingers like to say they are against war... It's not that Putin couldn't get Trump to agree an extension of a nuclear arms pact. It's that Trump didn't want to because he's a warmonger as much as he likes to portray himself as being anti-war. No person who really is anti-war would let nuclear arms pacts expire.

·
RAVE ON
19,816 Posts
Maricopa County, Arizona now on the third attempt to add up the ballots and find a different total. Can’t Republican Trumptards count?

Maybe they will get a different total this time. With a company called Cyber Ninjas, owned by a right-wing conspiracy theorist doing the counting. How did that happen? Who thought this was not the dumbest thing ever?

I really am at the point now where anyone who doesn’t condemn this insanity by the corrupt Trumptards of the Republican Party must simply not be capable of intelligent thought.
But of course, there is always that lurking possibility that they are far from stupid, but will just overlook anything as long as the Trump racist agenda stays front and centre.

·
RAVE ON
19,816 Posts
Of course he didn't. Other than few verbal compliments given to Putin simply to annoy few domestic idiots, nothing of practical use.
Putin definitely has stuff on Biden. Hunter was milking a large gas company in Ukraine. And Putin knows everything that happens in gas world in Eastern Europe. He has every word Hunter said there, every word Jose said to help his son, on record.
Putin probably could have helped Trump to win with that info, but why would he? Trump proved to be words-only, no practical use for Putin. Why would he play his aces, waste such a precious intel on someone who is not helpful. Jose will be of much more use, as - unlike Trump handcuffed by Russian hoax - in his decisions with Russia Jose has real power and freedom, as he controls the most important media and Congress. I expect Jose to keep this smoke-and-mirrors anti-Putin campaign ( calling him killer, dictator, etc ), but when the push comes to shove, it will be "We need to have a better relationship, cooperation, meaning, inevitably, compromises with Russia to have a safer world, blah blah blah", Putin will get what he wants, and media and Congress will eat it off Jose's hand..
Watch that soon coming June summit. There will be surprises and "breakthroughs".
OLE, Jose.
Is this a new birtherism stroke of genius by Trumptards?

Are you mocking Trump when you say that Biden will say it is better to co-operate with Russia than to be antagonistic? Because that was exactly Trump’s blah, blah, blah.

The revisionism trundles along.........

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
OLE, Jose.
Is this a new birtherism stroke of genius by Trumptards?

Are you mocking Trump when you say that Biden will say it is better to co-operate with Russia than to be antagonistic? Because that was exactly Trump’s blah, blah, blah.

The revisionism trundles along.........
Mocking? Come on.
Biden is doing a lot of things that Trump did.
When Trump locked out China and Europe, it was xenophobic. When Biden locked out India, it was a hard necessity. When Trump said, that US will share vaccine only once Americans are vaccinated, it was selfish and nationalistic. When Biden did exactly that, media didn't even do mosquito buzzing about that.

Same is going to be with Russia approach.
No difference, except for lapdog media reaction.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts

Newsmax, which Trump told all Republicans to listen to instead of the supposed fake news media, just admitted that its claims of voter fraud and vote rigging by Dominion were categorically false, which is no surprise to anyone living in reality. Trump is a serial liar and had been claiming since before the 2020 election even started that if he lost the results were rigged much like any authoritarian leader would.

He just nudged his gullible sheeples into being furious enough to storm the Capitol since he doesn't believe in democracy, only in pursuing the advancement of his personal interests no matter what sort of lies and degenerate remarks he has to resort to using. "I'm so tough on China" Trump personally bailed out ZTE after China financed a property that would bear the Trump name, showing that Trump cares more about his personal interests than national security. Trump saved ZTE, a Chinese company, and let many businesses in the US die, but his supporters inexplicably think he is actually looking out for their interests. If Trump actually wanted to be tough on China, he would have worked with allies to pressure China instead of worsening relations with the US's conventional allies while cozying up to countries that were close to China, such as Russia, North Korea, Egypt, and so on.

The only thing Trump really understands is how to be a mob boss since that's how he ran the Trump organization, and it's how he ran the White House, encouraging those in his circle to break the law to further his interests. And the Republican Party is so cowardly that it lets Trump keep dictating the direction of the party even though he lost the election. Republicans are moving to eliminate powers of Secretary of States so that they can't actually keep elections secure and free of fraud while allowing for State Legislatures to declare whatever result they want result regardless of what the actual vote counts were. The Republican Party is not concerned about voting fraud at all. It's just concerned about maintaining power as its policies grow more and more unpopular, and the means by which it will attempt to do so is by suppressing the vote totals.

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
Mocking? Come on.
Biden is doing a lot of things that Trump did.
When Trump locked out China and Europe, it was xenophobic. When Biden locked out India, it was a hard necessity. When Trump said, that US will share vaccine only once Americans are vaccinated, it was selfish and nationalistic. When Biden did exactly that, media didn't even do mosquito buzzing about that.

Same is going to be with Russia approach.
No difference, except for lapdog media reaction.
Being a GDI (GodDamnIndependent) i'm not indebted to either or any party but that's spot on description to whatever the Twist/Spinocrats' script is for them.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I bet every single one here (from @buddyholly to @ys ) would be able to tell bad shit that Trump done. Yet @buddyholly is completely incapable of doing the same about the 'other side'. It's baffling how you quietly ignore that fact that the one who should be at fault for helping to elect Trump is his predecessor - Obama.

·
RAVE ON
19,816 Posts
I bet every single one here (from @buddyholly to @ys ) would be able to tell bad shit that Trump done. Yet @buddyholly is completely incapable of doing the same about the 'other side'. It's baffling how you quietly ignore that fact that the one who should be at fault for helping to elect Trump is his predecessor - Obama.
Because he is a Kenyan Muslim?
Other than that, I have no idea what you are getting at. As Presidencies go, Obama was very successful. I don’t blame him, I blame the Trump voters for choosing racism over common sense.
From Trump’s disgusting pushing of birtherism to Trump’s Big Lie on election fraud, his four years were about nothing more than Making America White Again. At least that was the distraction offered to his supporters, while he concentrated on the Trump brand of scamming.

i don’t know why you want to imply that Biden has done as much "bad shit" as Trump.
if you take the bad shit from each side and put it on a scale, the Trump side of the scale would come down with a resounding crash.

·
RAVE ON
19,816 Posts

Newsmax, which Trump told all Republicans to listen to instead of the supposed fake news media, just admitted that its claims of voter fraud and vote rigging by Dominion were categorically false, which is no surprise to anyone living in reality. Trump is a serial liar and had been claiming since before the 2020 election even started that if he lost the results were rigged much like any authoritarian leader would.

He just nudged his gullible sheeples into being furious enough to storm the Capitol since he doesn't believe in democracy, only in pursuing the advancement of his personal interests no matter what sort of lies and degenerate remarks he has to resort to using. "I'm so tough on China" Trump personally bailed out ZTE after China financed a property that would bear the Trump name, showing that Trump cares more about his personal interests than national security. Trump saved ZTE, a Chinese company, and let many businesses in the US die, but his supporters inexplicably think he is actually looking out for their interests. If Trump actually wanted to be tough on China, he would have worked with allies to pressure China instead of worsening relations with the US's conventional allies while cozying up to countries that were close to China, such as Russia, North Korea, Egypt, and so on.

The only thing Trump really understands is how to be a mob boss since that's how he ran the Trump organization, and it's how he ran the White House, encouraging those in his circle to break the law to further his interests. And the Republican Party is so cowardly that it lets Trump keep dictating the direction of the party even though he lost the election. Republicans are moving to eliminate powers of Secretary of States so that they can't actually keep elections secure and free of fraud while allowing for State Legislatures to declare whatever result they want result regardless of what the actual vote counts were. The Republican Party is not concerned about voting fraud at all. It's just concerned about maintaining power as its policies grow more and more unpopular, and the means by which it will attempt to do so is by suppressing the vote totals.
Judge on Carlson: No sensible person would believe he is being truthful.
Sydney Bowell on herself: No sensible person would believe what I said.
Newsmax on itself: We lied.

The koolaid supply seems to be endless. And I guess it will keep flowing as long as there are enough racist white supremacists around with a voracious thirst for bad shit.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Because he is black?
Other than that, I have no idea what you are getting at. As Presidencies go, Obama was very successful. I don’t blame him, I blame the Trump voters for choosing racism over competence.

i don’t know why you want to imply that Biden has done as much "bad shit" as Trump.
if you take the bad shit from each side and put it on a scale, the Trump side of the scale would come down with a resounding crash.

I think you're racist. And you project your racism onto others 24/7. Everything is racism racism racism racism!

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Here we go. Some people, turns out, believe, that Obama was successful president. Those lapdog liberal media do seem effective on some immature brains.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Of course he was successful....in achieving establishment's goals.
In achieving China's goals maybe, but I don't see how establishment is interested in financing Iranian expansion on Middle East, pissing off Israel, handing Syria to Putin, replacing stable Qaddafi regime with another Afghanistan, nurturing ISIS, losing the ability to send astronauts to space, failing to match Russia in nuclear agreement responsibilities and having to rely on Russian industry because US had become simply technologically uncapable and corrupt, pissing off Russia btw too, from great relationship that Bush's administration had with them, and handing it to China as a forced satellite, and many many more political fiascos. Which establishment goals?
Taking several years to recover from simple technological crisis of 2008? Trump had much more daunting COVID19 crisis, and economy is doing very well.
I can't think of a single thing that could be counted as Obama's real consequential success , and yes, Trump's election is true evaluation of Obama's job.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
In achieving China's goals maybe, but I don't see how establishment is interested in financing Iranian expansion on Middle East, pissing off Israel, handing Syria to Putin, replacing stable Qaddafi regime with another Afghanistan, nurturing ISIS, losing the ability to send astronauts to space, failing to match Russia in nuclear agreement responsibilities and having to rely on Russian industry because US had become simply technologically uncapable and corrupt, pissing off Russia btw too, from great relationship that Bush's administration had with them, and handing it to China as a forced satellite, and many many more political fiascos. Which establishment goals?
Taking several years to recover from simple technological crisis of 2008? Trump had much more daunting COVID19 crisis, and economy is doing very well.
I can't think of a single thing that could be counted as Obama's real consequential success , and yes, Trump's election is true evaluation of Obama's job.
I can't see how war in the Middle East is not in the interest of the establishment and Israel. Keeps the machine going and establishes continuous Israel's hegemony. Sure Iran gained some influence due to Syrian war, but ultimately that translated into the lifting of the sanctions. Billions of dollars of economic relief is great, but can Iran really expand their influence without a proper nuclear program?

As soon as Trump (1 man doesn't mean that his administration is anti-establishment out of the sudden) tried to remove troops out of Syria, which was his #1 talking point during the 2016 debates, he wasn't able to do it.
To me that looks like establishment wasn't interested in it after all.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I can't see how war in the Middle East is not in the interest of the establishment and Israel. Keeps the machine going and establishes continuous Israel's hegemony. Sure Iran gained some influence due to Syrian war, but ultimately that translated into the lifting of the sanctions. Billions of dollars of economic relief is great, but can Iran really expand their influence without a proper nuclear program?

As soon as Trump (1 man doesn't mean that his administration is anti-establishment out of the sudden) tried to remove troops out of Syria, which was his #1 talking point during the 2016 debates, he wasn't able to do it.
To me that looks like establishment wasn't interested in it after all.
Obama cozied to Iran big time, took out all sanctions, agreed to unfreeze hundreds of billions, turned blind eye to Iran's activity in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, and pissed off Israel and arabian feudals big time. The progress in conventional weaponry, that Iran achieved for those money - developing very capable ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, ships, defense system, buying itself a huge network of agents, that will take decades to undo, if at all. US establishment pissing off someone like Saudis? Doesn't sound like that to me.
Trump on the other hand nearly solved Middle East, somehow managing to put arabs and Israel into the same bed. That does sound like some meaningful strategy with realistic end game to me. What Obama was doing there, to what end, with which end game, complete mystery.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Obama cozied to Iran big time, took out all sanctions, agreed to unfreeze hundreds of billions, turned blind eye to Iran's activity in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, and pissed off Israel and arabian feudals big time. The progress in conventional weaponry, that Iran achieved for those money - developing very capable ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, ships, defense system, buying itself a huge network of agents, that will take decades to undo, if at all. US establishment pissing off someone like Saudis? Doesn't sound like that to me.
Trump on the other hand nearly solved Middle East, somehow managing to put arabs and Israel into the same bed. That does sound like some meaningful strategy with realistic end game to me. What Obama was doing there, to what end, with which end game, complete mystery.
To be fair, this "putting Israelis and Arabs into the same bed" is all a show. All Trump 'united' are US allies (Israel, UAE, Saudi). No Palestinians, Yemenis, Iraqis, Iranians were invited into the party. Then, he scrapped Iran deal and started to warmonger and antagonize Iran. Fake attacks on US ships, Soleimani killing. It's pretty obvious whose interests it favours and the connection through Kushner is clear.

You can't stop Iran altogether. It's a big country rich in oil resources. You either put sanctions on them and risk going into a full fledged war, or try look for a compromise through something like an Iran deal. And while Iran is a pretty much theocratic dictatorship, the West is partially to blame for this mess.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
To be fair, this "putting Israelis and Arabs into the same bed" is all a show. All Trump 'united' are US allies (Israel, UAE, Saudi). No Palestinians, Yemenis, Iraqis, Iranians were invited into the party. Then, he scrapped Iran deal and started to warmonger and antagonize Iran. Fake attacks on US ships, Soleimani killing. It's pretty obvious whose interests it favours and the connection through Kushner is clear.

You can't stop Iran altogether. It's a big country rich in oil resources. You either put sanctions on them and risk going into a full fledged war, or try look for a compromise through something like an Iran deal. And while Iran is a pretty much theocratic dictatorship, the West is partially to blame for this mess.
I am sorry, but you got it all upside down. Like Trump clamped on Iran for no reason and pretext.
Unless you forgot , by 2017 situation went critical for Middle East security. He did what he did because there was simply no other choice. As land bridge Tehran- Mediterranean, which was considered as something unthinkable just a couple of years ago, was quickly becoming reality, with Iranian proxies flush with Iranian oil money overrunning any other force in each of Syria, Iraq and Lebanon. And Iran no longer having any problem transporting whatever she wanted from Iran all the way to Israeli border. Saudi were under constant attack, Qatar was quickly switching to align with pro-Iranian forces.. That all happened under Obama's watch. Trump had to do something, and he succeeded in more or less stopping and reversing that process.

·
|
15,843 Posts
The New York Times, Washington Post and NBC News all issued retractions Saturday for their coverage of Rudy Giuliani following a raid of his Manhattan apartment by the FBI.

The Times appended their correction to a story about the role Giuliani may have played in the 2019 recall of ambassador Marie L. Yovanovitch and whether he received a warning from the FBI about Russian disinformation.

“An earlier version of this article misstated whether Rudolph W. Giuliani received a formal warning from the F.B.I. about Russian disinformation. Mr. Giuliani did not receive such a so-called defensive briefing,” The Times wrote Saturday in a note attached to the piece.

The Washington Post’s correction, on a story about prominent Americans being targeted by Russian disinformation, was similar.

“An earlier version of this story, published Thursday, incorrectly reported that One America News was warned by the FBI that it was the target of a Russian influence operation,” the paper said.

“That version also said the FBI had provided a similar warning to Rudolph W. Giuliani, which he has since disputed. This version has been corrected to remove assertions that OAN and Giuliani received the warnings.”

NBC News also issued a mea culpa, claiming its reporting was based on a source but that a second source “now says the briefing was only prepared for Giuliani and not delivered to him, in part over concerns it might complicate the criminal investigation of Giuliani. As a result, the premise and headline of the article below have been changed to reflect the corrected information.”

Giuliani seized on the corrections, tweeting demands for the news organizations to reveal their sources.

“Where did the original false information come from? @[email protected]@nytimes I couldn’t quite hear your apology?” Giuilani tweeted Saturday.

He followed up with a second tweet slamming the Washington Post’s story as “defamatory.”

“The Washington Post and NYTNYT must reveal their sources who lied and targeted an American Citizen. #msnbc , #cnn forgot to mention the corrections today. #fakenews #badpeople,” he posted.

2981 - 3000 of 3123 Posts