Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who did you vote for? Or who would you vote for if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 2 11.8%
2761 - 2780 of 2918 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
The polling places are chosen to make it difficult to vote in non-white communities.
Next time, I will walk right into one of those "non-white communities" to place my vote. If anybody has a problem with that or tries to impede me from doing so when I get there, we will see who the racists are.

·
RAVE ON
19,730 Posts
Boom. There it is. Once you play the race card, you have nothing else. That's how I know my facts trump your feelings. That is equal to you "tapping out" in a fight.
You have been gloatingly playing the race card in every one of your racist posts.
Why did you refer to people with no cars who like fried chicken as people who will sell their vote for pennies?

·
RAVE ON
19,730 Posts
Next time, I will walk right into one of those "non-white communities" to place my vote. If anybody has a problem with that or tries to impede me from doing so when I get there, we will see who the racists are.
Why would anyone have a problem with that or try to impede you?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Why would anyone have a problem with that or try to impede you?
So I can do that? Cool. I think I'll stay there and be a poll watcher after I cast my vote. I'm sure everyone will be welcoming. I may even get some of that free food and water. Possibly even a massage.

·
RAVE ON
19,730 Posts
BREAKING NEWS

Trump says the white supremacist terrorist attack on the Capitol that resulted in vandalism and the death of three policeman was actually a love-in!

What is he going to say next? That there should be more love-ins?

·
RAVE ON
19,730 Posts
So I can do that? Cool. I think I'll stay there and be a poll watcher after I cast my vote. I'm sure everyone will be welcoming. I may even get some of that free food and water. Possibly even a massage.
Nobody will even notice you.

But don’t eat the pizza.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
BREAKING NEWS

Trump says the white supremacist terrorist attack on the Capitol that resulted in vandalism and the death of three policeman was actually a love-in!

What is he going to say next? That there should be more love-ins?
You are still hanging on Trump's every word. How sad.

·
RAVE ON
19,730 Posts
You are still hanging on Trump's every word. How sad.
What is sad about it? It is not me that is hanging on his every treasonous lie.
I was the one that suggested that this thread be closed once the Biden victory was confirmed and Trump was already on the dump.
What is sad is that the US is still infested with racist Trumptards who are still being fed the koolaid by Faux News.
You should be concerned that traitors like Trump are still being given a voice to encourage terrorist attacks on the US.

But, significantly, you attack the messenger and have nothing at all to say about Trump’s message of encouragement to American white supremacist terrorists.

Should I comment on Georgia Republicans passing bills to continue Trump’s Big Lie and restrict minority voters from actually voting? Or would that be sad?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
What is sad about it? It is not me that is hanging on his every treasonous lie.
I was the one that suggested that this thread be closed once the Biden victory was confirmed and Trump was already on the dump.
What is sad is that the US is still infested with racist Trumptards who are still being fed the koolaid by Faux News.
You should be concerned that traitors like Trump are still being given a voice to encourage terrorist attacks on the US.

But, significantly, you attack the messenger and have nothing at all to say about Trump’s message of encouragement to American white supremacist terrorists.

Should I comment on Georgia Republicans passing bills to continue Trump’s Big Lie and restrict minority voters from actually voting? Or would that be sad?
Trump is irrelevant to me, at this point. I live a full life and pay not attention to an ex-President who I did not vote for. You are, indeed, hanging on his every word as evidenced by your continued obsession with him months after he has left office.

·
RAVE ON
19,730 Posts
Trump is irrelevant to me, at this point. I live a full life and pay not attention to an ex-President who I did not vote for. You are, indeed, hanging on his every word as evidenced by your continued obsession with him months after he has left office.
So why do you care about me?

You must think I am more relevant than Trump.

I am very interested in why the US got to the place where it elected a racist scumbag to the Presidency. Being a world power, it is worth everyone’s attention. It is not the time to stick one’s head in the sand.

·
RAVE ON
19,730 Posts
Is this the right video clip? He did not "check" his notes once.

How could the answer to a reporter’s question be in his notes?
And if you think he was reading notes then gee whiz, that 78 year old has the best eyesight in the world, for his age. You gotta admire that.
Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to post.....

Oh, wait, maybe the notes were written 1 inch high with a Sharpie...

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
So why do you care about me?

You must think I am more relevant than Trump.

I am very interested in why the US got to the place where it elected a racist scumbag to the Presidency. Being a world power, it is worth everyone’s attention. It is not the time to stick one’s head in the sand.
I post about you once every three months. You post about Trump once per day. Do the math, rookie.

·
RAVE ON
19,730 Posts
I post about you once every three months. You post about Trump once per day. Do the math, rookie.
So? Check the thread title. I am not the subject.

Maybe you could start a thread about me, for when you feel that irresistible desire to post about me.

When the Trumptards stop posting lies, I will gladly leave Trump to fester on the dump. Why don’t you get on their cases? It has been months since the election and they are still crying in their koolaid and waiting for some kind of QANON white nationalist epiphany.

·
RAVE ON
19,730 Posts
Who will be next to fall in the long, sordid, saga of how Trumpism=immorality?

Greene or Jordan?

Cruz or Graham?

So many possibilities.

2761 - 2780 of 2918 Posts