Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who did you vote for? Or who would you vote for if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 2 11.8%
2121 - 2140 of 2229 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
who decided to behave violently (1000 times less violent than BLM though)
I guess you didn't see the video of Trump supporters beating a cop to death (they finished him with a fire extinguisher, it's awful). Blue lives matter my ass. I'm amazed at the mental gymnatics you put your brain through to defend this sociopath

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
I guess you didn't see the video of Trump supporters beating a cop to death (they finished him with a fire extinguisher, it's awful). Blue lives matter my ass. I'm amazed at the mental gymnatics you put your brain through to defend this sociopath
I am against violence. Hopefully everyone who commited crimes that day is held responsible.
Now, if you want to blame it on Trump, then show me evidence he made this happen. Otherwise you are just another poster full of hate but empty on arguments.

·
RAVE ON
19,393 Posts
I am against violence. Hopefully everyone who commited crimes that day is held responsible.
Now, if you want to blame it on Trump, then show me evidence he made this happen. Otherwise you are just another poster full of hate but empty on arguments.
You know these far right conspiracy theorist junkies here will just deny everything they see that does not conform to their ideal of a white nationalist fascist regime.
They are so far into their gruesome fantasy that they no longer know the difference between truth and lies, real election results and results the ludicrous Sydney Bowell and Co. tell them are real, real death and death that is just some stupid video that is probably fake anyway and produced by MSM.
"Nothing to see here", they will say, but will mean, "Trump already told us to not believe what we see and hear."

·
RAVE ON
19,393 Posts
Trump is off to the Alamo today for a last stand. How fitting.

Is there any other proof needed that he does not even know American history 101?

LOL

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
You know these far right conspiracy theorist junkies here will just deny everything they see that does not conform to their ideal of a white nationalist fascist regime.
They are so far into their gruesome fantasy that they no longer know the difference between truth and lies, real election results and results the ludicrous Sydney Bowell and Co. tell them are real, real death and death that is just some stupid video that is probably fake anyway and produced by MSM.
"Nothing to see here", they will say, but will mean, "Trump already told us to not believe what we see and hear."
You've lost it buddy.
You need help, I'm concerned

P.S.: I'm not white, I'm latino

·
RAVE ON
19,393 Posts
You've lost it buddy.
You need help, I'm concerned

P.S.: I'm not white, I'm latino
There are no white latinos in your world?

I know lots. Latino is not a racial definition.
But then neither is rapist or thief, which is how Trump would categorize you.

Anyone who spends his days believing that Trump won re-election and regurgitating garbage from Giuliani and Sydney Bowell has more to be concerned about than me.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
There are no white latinos in your world?
I know lots. Latino is not a racial definition.
They go separate when you have to state you ethnic background on any official form.

But then neither is rapist or thief, which is how Trump would categorize you.
LOL
More unfounded accusations based on hate but zero evidence.
Yawn.

Anyone who spends his days believing that Trump won re-election and regurgitating garbage from Giuliani and Sydney Bowell has more to be concerned about than me.
Anyone who spends his days obsessed with the President of a foreign country, inundated with hate, most definitely needs help.
I'm seriously concerned about you buddy, you should get out more, use a helmet to protect you from the deadly virus.

·
RAVE ON
19,393 Posts
The more I see of those Trump supporters beating their way into the Capitol, the more I am convinced there is only one way to describe them - "f***ing anti-American animals."

·
Registered
984 Posts
The more I see of those Trump supporters beating their way into the Capitol, the more I am convinced there is only one way to describe them - "f***ing anti-American animals."
Why do you still have Trump derangement syndrome? Is that going to go away at some point? Shouldn't you be happy right now?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
RAVE ON
19,393 Posts
Anyone who spends his days obsessed with the President of a foreign country, inundated with hate, most definitely needs help.
I'm seriously concerned about you buddy, you should get out more, use a helmet to protect you from the deadly virus.
Do you have a spare tin one?

·
RAVE ON
19,393 Posts
Why do you still have Trump derangement syndrome? Is that going to go away at some point? Shouldn't you be happy right now?
Very happy. Looking forward to you reviewing all your predictions on Inauguration Day.

·
RAVE ON
19,393 Posts
Only evidence, facts, reality will convince me.
Everything else is just hate
And you are just another person full of hate
And you have yet to see a single piece of evidence that there was election fraud. Yet you spend days posting conspiracy theory lies from Sydney Bowell and Giuliani.
So your claim that evidence and facts convince you is not very convincing.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,288 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
All this squabble over impeachment & current blame game is demo’s last stand to distract from election fraud, nothing more, nothing less & i’m far from being a follower of either party. In fact, many of those crashing the Capital building could have been crisis actors who we witnessed easily being allowed by the security to get thru. Check out NDAA, it allows for your gvmt to stage events in order to protect the state or ‘establishment’.

2121 - 2140 of 2229 Posts