Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Faves: Dmitri Tursunov, Diego Schwartzman, Fernando Verdasco, Alex de Minaur and Ash Barty :)
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Place holder for the schedule

January done - thanks Justin, Toni, Greg :D

·
Registered
Faves: Dmitri Tursunov, Diego Schwartzman, Fernando Verdasco, Alex de Minaur and Ash Barty :)
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry I cant edit the above post just yet. There is a limit... :(

Some things from managing this week:

For some people you can only edit 10 different posts in 7 days, but you can update them as many times as you want.

Using
Code:
 : I think I worked out that if you save your post with all the formatting done, you can then go in and edit the post and place code tags around and the formatting stays. It wont work if you try and format the text and use code tags at the same time.  

Font Sizes have changed.
I used size=3 to format the text and size=6 for titles (Leaderboard, etc). I used size =8 for the Main Title. 
When the text doesn't line up, I use font=courier, although code tags should line it up correctly.
It has been noted though that tabs you paste in are converted to spaces, so the text does vary sometimes, but not a great deal.

One more thing. I keep getting a table list whenever I copy straight from the PAW spreadsheets. What I have been doing is copying from the spreadsheet into a word document as unformatted text. Then I have been copying that text and pasting it on the forum as plain text. Seems like it was the only way to do it for me as I am not using Microsoft.

If I think of anything more I will let you know. Also, if anyone has any tips and tricks to share please do. Especially to help out hallso for the AUS open next week.

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh and apparently now you don't need to end the code tags for it to work! Sorry about the above.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Hmmmmm, In my opinion first one on his list so Thiem but I don't is that fair decision

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmmmm, In my opinion first one on his list so Thiem but I don't is that fair decision
@hallso
Oh man, that's a pain in the ****.
Cazorla also numbers this way. I think I agree with the one listed as PAW23 be used. My logic: Xristos has given this pick priority based on the numbering.

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry all, I am still not yet able to edit the first post. I will put the whole year there as soon as I can.
I will take Montpellier, any takers for Rotterdam?

WEEK 5
Montpellier - jervisjames
Cordoba
Pune - Snowwy

WEEK 6
Rotterdam ATP500
NYC
Buenos Aires - a1canada

WEEK 7
Rio De Janeiro ATP500
Marseille
Delray Beach

WEEK 8
Dubai ATP500
Acapulco ATP500
Santiago

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I can take Rotterdam

Reactions: jervisjames

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi all,
I've had a little setback today and worried again about the consistency of my internet for the next few days... can anyone please back me up in Montpellier in case I go offline again? I've managed a short term fix and hope I can sort it out properly on Monday.
Cheers

@Wojtek, @kondrashov, @nachotuerto, @Snowwy, @rusca_djokerfan, @slazlo, @hallso, @a1canada

I can send my spreadsheet to you if I have your email address :)

Reactions: Snowwy

·
Super Moderator
14,129 Posts
Hi all,
I've had a little setback today and worried again about the consistency of my internet for the next few days... can anyone please back me up in Montpellier in case I go offline again? I've managed a short term fix and hope I can sort it out properly on Monday.
Cheers

@Wojtek, @kondrashov, @nachotuerto, @Snowwy, @rusca_djokerfan, @slazlo, @hallso, @a1canada

I can send my spreadsheet to you if I have your email address :)
I haven’t figured out the spreadsheet yet after downloading yesterday for first time, so this might be helpful to me, so [email protected]

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi guys I had an idea but wasn't really sure where to post it? Sorry if this is the wrong place. Throughout the year there's several weeks like this one coming where we have ATP500 tournament playing alongside ATP250 tournaments, obviously majority of players will want to play ATP500 leaving the 250 tournament struggling to get enough players.

Could there perhaps be a ranking cut off point? For example anyone ranked below 32 in the PAW rankings has to play the 250 tournament. The higher ranked players could still be free to play wherever they want if they want to play the 250 tournament. Just a thought to possibly getting more players in the 250 events on these weeks.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Hi guys I had an idea but wasn't really sure where to post it? Sorry if this is the wrong place. Throughout the year there's several weeks like this one coming where we have ATP500 tournament playing alongside ATP250 tournaments, obviously majority of players will want to play ATP500 leaving the 250 tournament struggling to get enough players.

Could there perhaps be a ranking cut off point? For example anyone ranked below 32 in the PAW rankings has to play the 250 tournament. The higher ranked players could still be free to play wherever they want if they want to play the 250 tournament. Just a thought to possibly getting more players in the 250 events on these weeks.
I had also similar ideas to have exact number of spots in tournament but we can change rules only in off-season so in December we can discuss some ideas

Reactions: Lee1303

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Dubai for me

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will do Acapulco, thanks guys for taking the other ATP500's.

@Lee1303, great suggestion, we haven't had a good end of year discussion for a couple of years now so that will be one to get peeps involved :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts