Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Bale has for a supporting role. He deserved one for best actor imho. Too many movies where he totally nailed it.
I agree but winning a 2nd one soon after the 1st one is tough(especially the lead one)

Yeah Bale has one. My problem now is Pitt not having any (though he won one as a producer /12 years a slave) should win this year defo.
yeah he's a lock this time.

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Also nice to see Jojo Rabbit at least won something (Adapted Screenplay), loved that film as much as Parasite

1917 is mediocre at best, so glad that flopped

·
Registered
21,262 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,353 Posts
Much better Korean movies like Oldboy and The Chaser have been overlooked from the Oscars

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Actually you didn't
read the OP and comprehend, since they don't award it to foreign films I edited my choice accordingly, Parasite has always been my first preference for months now, since November when I first seen it. I called its brillance many many times in various threads.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I haven't watched it because I went to watch director's previous one about that giant swine/hippo/whatever which was absurdly overhyped and I loathed it, so... I don't know.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Plus I cannot believe they awarded this shitty generic Elton John tune over Erivo's number. Must be a smack in the faces of all the idiots here who called me a Nazi and a racist. Go figure. I appreciate talent and capability. Regardless of skin color. That's the real path to equality. In contrast to whining over lack of female nominated directors when none of them are on the level of Scorsese, Tarantino and Mendes. Don't get me started on the Korean clown or the garbage that is Joker (beyond Phoenix' performance).

21 - 35 of 35 Posts