Registered
1,472 Posts
I could do Montpeiller, let me know if there are more free tournaments

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I could do Montpeiller, let me know if there are more free tournaments
Montpellier is already taken. The list of open slots is available to view in Post #2 of this thread.

Marseille is still available if you are looking for something in France. Also, we still need somebody for Pune the week following Australian Open.

Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Montpellier is already taken. The list of open slots is available to view in Post #2 of this thread.

Marseille is still available if you are looking for something in France. Also, we still need somebody for Pune the week following Australian Open.

Thanks for your interest!
I could do both Pune and Marseille :)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I'll do Buenos Aires next week seeing as it's still available.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
@EdwardHaney - If you want help, I can manage Marseille.

I'll also take Barcelona, Madrid, and Roland Garros. (If I manage Marseille, then RG would be my 100th FITD management. :oops:)
Yes please do Marseille. My hard drive is failing on my PC so it's a bad week to be stuck with two tournaments. I'll update FITD Delray Beach and this thread as soon as I can. I'm hoping to have my computer problems fixed within 24 hours. I have a backup one if it comes to it.

You can edit any of my posts in Marseille as needed. Change or delete Post #6 for sure.

·
28,098 Posts
I liked using Eye,s spreadsheet on TF so I’ll probably use that.
There is a second spreadsheet though for MTF. And eye sent me his program that simulates all results and produces all likely winnners. Yzou could ask him/her for it as well. I'll be using it for the first time this week in Rio

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Can anyone take Acapulco next week? I’m gonna be away longer then I thought with no laptop 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Can anyone take Acapulco next week? I’m gonna be away longer then I thought with no laptop 🤦‍♂️
I'll take Acapulco.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts