Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Absurdly imbalanced. First 8 players are simoultaneously among the 10 best.

Raonic draw generator at it again

Reactions: enlightenedth

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Bottom half is a joke compared to the top one, Raonic should make the final easily. Some interesting matches, Kyrgios - Paul, they are really good friends so I expect some clownery in this one. Sandgren - Tiafoe is another good match, also looking forward to see Nakashima in his first ATP tournament against an inform Vesely.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Bottom half is pretty ridiculous.

I'll go Raonic over Fritz

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Will Jason Jung get a SE?
Yes, he did, winnable match against Rubin.

Anyone knows why did Sandgren withdraw? He lost in R1 at New York so shouldn't be fatigue. Is he injured?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts

The updated draw.
Sandgren withdrew and replaced by Gomez. I think Tiafoe or Paul can cause problems for Kyrgios... not sure I feel completely confident picking kyrgios form that top quarter since Edmund was looking pretty good in New York too. depends if Edmund is tired, but Kecmanovic and Humbert can obviously be dangerous as well.
Be interesting if Fritz meets Nakashima again.They played in an exhibition at the start of the year and Nakashima won pretty comfortably.
Also, Nishioka or Millman playing the winner of Rubin v Jung?! talk about unbalanced!

You gotta make Raonic a fave to reach the semis from his quarter.
third quarter is pretty open... I think Kwon or Mannarino is 50/50 but whoever wins that will fancy their chances along with Opelka. Maybe a Kwon - Raonic rematch in the semis.

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Yes, he did, winnable match against Rubin.

Anyone knows why did Sandgren withdraw? He lost in R1 at New York so shouldn't be fatigue. Is he injured?
Tennys evidently still recovering from Australian Open 300% unsuccessful effort that surely cost Rog any legitimate chance for the championship.

On the other hand, Federer might have cost Sandgren a spot on the American Olympic team, and that would surely be a disappointment for tennis.

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hopefully Gulbis deOpelka's the tournament straight away

Reactions: hammett

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Go Millman and Albot. Raonic a third and then Kyrgios

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
Tomic just got informed he’s running out of money. The rest of the draw heard too and is now shitting their pants.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts