Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 21 of 4506 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Really, in the middle of a match thread switch?

His level of play has been low since the start of the tournament. He is only getting through because of the chokes of his opponents. Don't use the injury excuse.
Im repeating myself here but the man had an MTO, a groin rub, was hitting serves up to 50 kmh slower and was moving with difficulty to the forehand side. I expected better from a grown ass man whos been in the forum for 11 years.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
A big choke vs Roger I can remember was Leonardo Mayer in Shangai. It is like they are afraid to beat these 3 some times.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Djokovic will have a calkewalk to the final, let´s hope Wawrinka Thiem or Zverev peaks and makes it competitive for the final act

·
23,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whoever wins this is likely toast in the semi against Djoker or Milos.
I mean Djokovic would probably be prepared either way, but if somehow Raonic does win his match, this could be his biggest chance for another Slam Final.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
There is ofc a minuscule possibility that Federer meets Robotnic and somehow wins. But i dont see him winning in a final vs any of the contenders. Even Nadal would grind him to oblivion imho.

·
Registered
11,070 Posts
At this point I don't care what happens after this match. If Fed gets through this I can only bow down to him and savor the comeback

1 - 21 of 4506 Posts