·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6BC18FCB-8B74-4386-A822-B21597FAF634_1558642449128.png
9273B0BB-1E5C-4978-AE48-E2B4520DE489_1558642462703.png
7C26EB8E-CB4E-458F-BD8A-2A832A4F7F34_1558642473737.png
01181841-6529-4102-B31D-FF244B24756C_1558642505753.png
As the discussion didnt even care to post the entire draw.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
its okay there's a wikipedia link dont need this

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Pretty lucky that Rafa wont face both Thiem and Novak + he gets 2 easy first rounds to find his peak form.
Simon and Coric are very tricky early rounds for Novak

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
LOL DJok got THiem and Rafa got Fed.

But you know what???

It will not have mattered either way.
Are you now insinuating that Federer is a bigger threat on clay than Thiem?

Federer should be able to get to round 4 or so, after that it's a gamble.

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Pretty lucky that Rafa wont face both Thiem and Novak + he gets 2 easy first rounds to find his peak form.
Simon and Coric are very tricky early rounds for Novak
If they were in form. But Pushmon is in terrible form, while Coric is in subpar form - lost to the SA#1.
The draw is good for RAFA, but the field is not strong right now, so Djokovic's draw isn't much thougher. Thiem is the only notable difference.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Will skip all of the matches until the final, when Nadal will destroy another victim in the clay colosseum. If Djokovic makes the final, I will be sure to watch, as he is the only one with any chance really, maybe a 20% chance. If it's Nadal and some nobody, I will go for a walk or something. People complaining about Nadal having an easy draw have no idea what they are talking about. Apart from Djokovic, who does Nadal need to fear? Everyone knows the anwer, so stop complaing about Nadal's so called easy draw.

Sure, complain about Nadal and easy draws on hard or grass. That makes sense, not on clay. Thank God the clay season will be over soon. I hate that surface, probably more than Kyrgios. Nadal's domination has been epic, but it's just boring now. He is going to win the thing 12 times in 15 tries. Just nuts.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
It's gonna be hard for Fafa :lol:. This is not a typo btw.

Well, Djokovic will win RG this year. Mark my words, lol :x

I'm team anyone but Nadal. Djokovic is not beating Nadal, not this time. The courts are still the same. Second week will be hot, and we know the great Spaniard loves the heat. The ball will be bouncing ever higher, even Djokovic has had no answers. The event has not even started, but we already know the result. It's kind of sad, but you have to say impressive as well. Nadal is the King, not a fan of his, but big respect for his achievements on clay.

·
Registered
486 Posts
It's gonna be hard for Fafa :lol:. This is not a typo btw.

Well, Djokovic will win RG this year. Mark my words, lol :x
For what it's worth, this is how I see it too. Nadal put on quite the show in the Rome final....but it was still pretty touch and go. He is racking up the mileage faster than his body can cope....and the fitness test will be too much in a 5 setter against Nole, who has been keeping his best for Paris. People tend to imagine that business as usual for Nadal on clay will continue ad-infinitum, but there comes a reckoning. Time waits for no man.

·
Registered
346 Posts
If Djockovic can avoid some early round bruises and gets to the final relatively fresh, i think he will beat nadal. He has a tough first round match though, whilst nadals draw is a cakewalk so you have got to imagine nadal will be fresh for the final

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I'm team anyone but Nadal. Djokovic is not beating Nadal, not this time. The courts are still the same. Second week will be hot, and we know the great Spaniard loves the heat. The ball will be bouncing ever higher, even Djokovic has had no answers. The event has not even started, but we already know the result. It's kind of sad, but you have to say impressive as well. Nadal is the King, not a fan of his, but big respect for his achievements on clay.
I was just joking. I have no clue what's gonna happen. :|:laugh2:

·
Registered
24,699 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its okay there's a wikipedia link dont need this
Cause wikipedia is the most reliable source and it isnt that difficult to post the draw. Go to wikipedia then not the forum.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
Cause wikipedia is the most reliable source and it isnt that difficult to post the draw. Go to wikipedia then not the forum.
wat?

No idea what youre saying.

theres a draw link in the other thread, this thread is unecessary spam.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts