Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Metz/Chengdu/Tokio for me or all of them. Just as you need.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Ok....

I have everything in with no bothers

I will need help with how to screenshot results page.

How to get the table in to tab 4.

Some step by step for dummies would be helpful if anyone could

Thank yoy

·
Administrator
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Ok....

Thank yoy
Try to use this to answer your questions. If this doesn't help let us know.

https://www.tennisforum.com/892-fitd/1081329-fitd-managers-guide-everything-you-need-know-manage-fitd.html

Although this is for the original sheet... if you're using Cristian's use his directions.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Ok....

Thank yoy
Try to use this to answer your questions. If this doesn't help let us know.

https://www.tennisforum.com/892-fitd/1081329-fitd-managers-guide-everything-you-need-know-manage-fitd.html

Although this is for the original sheet... if you're using Cristian's use his directions.

Using Cristian's.

Will try myself and message u if need. Im just not best with excell so when it says formula i get lost

·
Administrator
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Using Cristian's.

Will try myself and message u if need. Im just not best with excell so when it says formula i get lost
The link that I posted should answer any basic spreadsheet questions so it might apply to both sheets. Ignore the cell locations (like A2, B2, C6, D64, etc...) if you use those directions since it'll differ between sheets.

What in particular are you struggling with? Screenshots are easy Command Shift 4 for Mac (might need to take two screenshots if the screen doesn't capture the whole standings) and then upload to imgur or tinypic. I use google sheets now because I just bought a mac and it doesn't have excel so I use that method. If you do have excel, you can use 'paste as image'. And then copy and paste that image into a program called 'Paint' which is built into some Windows computers, save as a jpeg. or .png and upload to imgur or tinypic to get the URL.

To transfer the table onto a blank sheet you won't want to copy over the formulas (that's what automatically calculates the scores). To not do that, you'll want to first hit copy over the whole standing board, hit PASTE SPECIAL (paste and paste special are two different functions) and then copy over the values only. Do not try and sort the sheet on the first page as it'll mess everything up. Once you do that, you can make the standings all colorful and sort it using the tiebreak method.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Dibs on Paris.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Sorry, guys. My father in law had a heart attack.

Luckily he is ok now, but I was off from everything since thursday.

I hope you can understand why I left all behind. I'm about to post final stats from Metz. Thanks @EdwardHaney, I don't think I'll be able to manage Chengdu, but I will be there for Tokyo if you still let me do it.

·
Registered
697 Posts

I hope you can understand why I left all behind. I'm about to post final stats from Metz. Thanks @EdwardHaney, I don't think I'll be able to manage Chengdu, but I will be there for Tokyo if you still let me do it.

Wow, terrible to hear that, but glad he's okay now. I have got you covered this week, but it will probably be my last one for 2019.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

That's horrible. :sad: Hoping for your father-in-law's quick recovery. Don't worry about this game for now. :hug:

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'll do Beijing. It will be my first 500 event. It should be no problem adjusting from all the 250's I've been doing. I think I already know the differences. We might need to find a new person (or two) to help soon.

81 - 100 of 119 Posts