Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
10,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Courtesy of Masterclass we have our first loop of 2019

Our favorite Serb is in slight ruins of his disappointing play vs Robert the Terminator Agut.

:cuckoo:

For those who do not understand and or are new to Loops. Let me explain the simple concept.

Loops are endless and never stop looping. Outside of the hardwork put in by the creator, there is no need for you to do anything, except watch and enjoy whatever situation is put in front of you. Instead of saying "Wow Djokovic destroyed that racquet!" One can just watch the occurrence over and over again, iin endless loop form, as you sip on your tea and think out loud "Fricken Mugovic is an angry World number 1 and will drop out of the top ten soon >:)"

Once again these are Loops and not twitter Posts.

Feel free to post, comment and contribute to this wonderful thread, as we enjoy the year of new tennis and new loops :sport:

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
it's a basic GIF, why you making such a jiff over the term loop? :D

·
10,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's a basic GIF, why you making such a jiff over the term loop? :D
You are too new to understand. Budadiii there are times in life when you don't have the answer and don't understand the situation.

Yes in it's most basic form it's a GIF, but on MTF, as originally coined by Chris_Keurten in 2014, it was and is the "Endless Loop". You have to remember that MTF is different than any other internet tennis place, on the world wide web. Chris and myself understood that a GIF in it's most basic form was an Endless Loop. Something that repeats forever and ever and captures a brilliant moment for all tennis fans to see.

I'm glad you have been educated and I hope to see some contributions to this thread. :grin2:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
You are too new to understand. Budadiii there are times in life when you don't have the answer and don't understand the situation.

Yes in it's most basic form it's a GIF, but on MTF, as originally coined by Chris_Keurten in 2014, it was and is the "Endless Loop". You have to remember that MTF is different than any other internet tennis place, on the world wide web. Chris and myself understood that a GIF in it's most basic form was an Endless Loop. Something that repeats forever and ever and captures a brilliant moment for all tennis fans to see.

I'm glad you have been educated and I hope to see some contributions to this thread. :grin2:
well. if you really think a player destroying his racket is even remotely brilliant...
but to each of their own, i guess. :shrug:

·
Registered
14,076 Posts

I figured as much.

Im guessing you intentionally overdid it then?

·
10,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figured as much.

Im guessing you intentionally overdid it then?
Loops are meant to be overdone when you publish them or create them. Give a little backstory to the loop and let the loop do the talking.

Also fan bases need to be less sensitive. Djokovic gracefully smashing a racquet is a joy to watch and a brilliant moment... of ruins. I love Djokovic myself but I love seeing him show raw emotion and anger instead of doing deep breathing exercises when he is strung out.

·
10,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
iirc Kowchi was supposed to be in the army a week after asking for match highlights?
Quite the opposite, but yeah I was basically MIA for 2 years. 2015- to beginning of 2017, now I am back.

Unfortunately no one else carried the looping torch in my absence, which is a damn shame.

EDit Btw if you have a request for a loop, then feel free to make one. I'll see what I can do.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts