Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Re: 2018 FITD Manager's Thread - Another season! Manager's pick!

We still don't have a manager for Madrid. Draw begins in a few hours. :help:

·
21,302 Posts

Can't remember the last time I played FITD, let alone manage.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts

Welcome back! :wavey:

You might want to do Madrid as your comeback tournament.

·
Administrator
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)

Can't remember the last time I played FITD, let alone manage.
Thanks so much! Nothing has changed over the years so it shouldn't be too different than the past. The only difference is that Cristian developed a new spreadsheet that detects spelling errors. The link to it is in the first post, but the only issue is that it's only for Draw Size 32 tournaments. It's a great tool for smaller tournaments, but you'd have to use the original FITD spreadsheet to manage Madrid.

If you want Madrid, let me know. If not, I'll take it. :)

·
21,302 Posts

Thanks so much! Nothing has changed over the years so it shouldn't be too different than the past. The only difference is that Cristian developed a new spreadsheet that detects spelling errors. The link to it is in the first post, but the only issue is that it's only for Draw Size 32 tournaments. It's a great tool for smaller tournaments, but you'd have to use the original FITD spreadsheet to manage Madrid.
Ooh, that's nice.

Back in the day bhamism had developed an auto-extracter, that automatically extracted all draws out. He wasn't around for long enough to maintain, and it fell through the cracks. Used to work brilliantly when it did. It had a spell check, and a lot more features. Will see if I can dig it up. If so, I'll post it here, and if any of you folks have the know-how, you could fix it.

·
Administrator
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

Ooh, that's nice.

Back in the day bhamism had developed an auto-extracter, that automatically extracted all draws out. He wasn't around for long enough to maintain, and it fell through the cracks. Used to work brilliantly when it did. It had a spell check, and a lot more features. Will see if I can dig it up. If so, I'll post it here, and if any of you folks have the know-how, you could fix it.
Yep, I remember that. I have a couple files in my Google Drive of that spreadsheet. Here is the link to one...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JzVXs5vu9Is6NXN3i1INIiyY450kNOZKybLJ30ANGvE/edit#gid=556489948

·
Registered
1,039 Posts

Can I take Roland-Garros? :)

·
21,302 Posts

We need that spell check thing for larger draws. I had forgotten what a pain it was to correct spellings.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts

Sorry, I can't :'(

·
Registered
5,442 Posts

I am already managing Suicide next week and would prefer to not have two managements.
If there's noone till tomorrow morning (European time), I'll help nevertheless, but can't promise early updates.

·
Administrator
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #99

I'll open the threads now and I'll see if I can manage them, but I got exams at the end of the week, so we'll have to see.

81 - 100 of 139 Posts