Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5158 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
:hatoff: Hats off to Croatia, playing with a C-team basically yet holding their own to Spain ( I mean only Nadal is really missing the best of the rest are here) .

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
:hatoff: Hats off to Croatia, playing with a C-team basically yet holding their own to Spain ( I mean only Nadal is really missing the best of the rest are here) .
More worrying for Spain is the fact they have no great players on the horizon.

And Croatia leading in the 5th set.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
From 65 4030*, the canadians win exactly one more point in the set.

Unfortunately, it was not that one and they lose 67(1).

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
truly incredible sights in this first round

italy on the verge of taking out defending champions argentina

croatia's C team giving spain's A team all they can handle and on the verge of leading 2-1 in matches

belgium 2-1 ahead of germany without goffin playing

3 underdogs winning, wow.

by the way, why arent cilic and goffin here?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Seems like they determined every other team were going to stink up the breakers in Ottawa.

Truly awful by Canada/GB/Canada

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
the germans are killing me these last 2 days...both kohlschreiber and zverev choking so hard against a mediocre player like darcis(the guy literally doesn t have anything special except a good slice).

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Re: 2017 Live Commentary Vol.4

zverev s net game needs alot of work...really needs to learn form mischa.
Is there an example how a player improved his net game by a lot? I'm kind of curious about this, it just feels like something you're born with.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Re: 2017 Live Commentary Vol.4

Is there an example how a player improved his net game by a lot? I'm kind of curious about this, it just feels like something you're born with.
raonic definetly made huge improvements in that aspect..though he s still far from being truly good in that area.

1 - 20 of 5158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.