Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,386 Posts
"The Dog" defeated Tomas Berdych in 4 sets.
this was an easy call. Priced at 4.50, I couldn't resist, he made me quite some money today.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
this was an easy call. Priced at 4.50, I couldn't resist, he made me quite some money today.
Congrats to you on the money :) I thought it was just "The Dog" trying to get out from under those allegations :lol: :p

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
"The Dog" is now playing Davis Cup and he defeated Edan Leshem in straight sets.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
"The Dog" won his 2nd Davis Cup Match, but it must have been a retirement because all that was listed was "The Dog" winning 2 sets against Mor Bulis.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
He is now playing in the Shenzhen Open and defeated Stakhovsky in straight sets.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
He is now playing Goffin for the Title. Goffin won the 1st set 6-4, however, "The Dog" has a 4-1 lead in the 2nd Set.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Goffin has now come on strong in the 2nd Set. He now has the set 4-5, but he is serving to try to level the set at 5 all.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
"The Dog" is now playing the Japan Open. He defeated Daniil Medvedev in straight sets.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I like the Dog's game.
On his day he can blow people off court.
Unbelievable talent, but too much for his body to sustain.
Retired in 2 of his 4 matches versus the Fed.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I like his game also :) I never got back to this thread to post he was defeated by Steve Johnson in straight sets in Japan in the round of 16. He was then defeated in China in the Round of 16 by Roger Federer. He was next defeated in the Round of 32 at Antwerp by Henri Laaksonen. He was then defeated in Basel in the round of 32 by Ryan Harrison which ended his play for 2017.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts