Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The Dog" as he is known seems to have fallen on some hard times in his playing results this year.

His ranking has dropped down 11 spots to a ranking of 84 on the Tour. He has a record for the year in Singles of 11-11. He won a Title this year in Buenos Aires. But hasn't done anything since :sad:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"The Dog" is playing in Bastad (SkiStar Swedish Open). He defeated Horacio Zeballos.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I saw Dolgo live in the Buenos Aires Final this year, he was peaking there :drool:

now, he´s in another SF in Bastad! :bounce:

His Schedule:

Bastad MD
Gstaad MD
Kitzbuhel MD
Cincy Q
Winston-Salem MD
USO MD

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like both players and you could tell both of them wanted to win the title badly! So I was sad for one, but happy for the other.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"The Dog" is playing in the Swiss Open Gstaad. However, right now he is on the verge of getting defeated by Thiago Monteiro.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is now playing in the Generali Open (Kitbuhel). He will be playing Thomaz Bellucci.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"The Dog" is trying to Qualify in Cincy. It took him 3 sets, but he did defeat Reilly Opelka.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"The Dog" reply to allegations against him: Angry Alexandr Dolgopolov hits back at match-fixing allegations - Independent.ie

He also won his first Rd match at the USO against Jan-Lennard Struff in 5 sets.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts