Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
People here praised Federer's performance last night in 2nd set against Berdych. I then went back to watch the 2006 Rome final. Seriously they aren't even comparable. If Fed played like he was 2006 final, he would've destroyed Berdych 61 60.

The current Federer on clay, even if he is playing his best (like last night supposedly), is only at most 70% of who he was back in 2006. All the tards here really need to wake the fxxk up. Federer has declined considerably in the last few years. He is still sitting at no. 2 now because all the other top 10s are also playing sub-par tennis. Even Djokovic is no where like he was in 2011.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I'd say 60% at the best or lower. 70%+ of Peak Federer would be dominating current shit quality field showing no mercy to likes of Djoker, Seppi, Mugfils, Thugios etc etc.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'd say 60% at the best or lower. 70%+ of Peak Federer would be dominating current shit quality field showing no mercy to likes of Djoker, Seppi, Mugfils, Thugios etc etc.
Yup....everytime Fed loses he is no where close to his top level since 2010 when he was just 28.

But Djoko too playin subpar is comfortably No.1 at 28 and winning everything...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
So you just found out that 33yo Fed
< 24yo Fed and thought it was worth a thread? Only the most deluded Djokotards think otherwise...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
In other news, the sun is hot and water is wet :yeah:

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
lmao.

·
Registered
143 Posts
True. People keep on saying how it's strange that he's so good at this age, but to keep it in perspective Federer's decline is huge compared to his best years. Losing to guys like Stakhovsky or Seppi at Slams would be impossible in his peak years, when only top players playing their A game could challenge him only when he had an off day, except Nadal.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
People here praised Federer's performance last night in 2nd set against Berdych. I then went back to watch the 2006 Rome final. Seriously they aren't even comparable. If Fed played like he was 2006 final, he would've destroyed Berdych 61 60.

The current Federer on clay, even if he is playing his best (like last night supposedly), is only at most 70% of who he was back in 2006. All the tards here really need to wake the fxxk up. Federer has declined considerably in the last few years. He is still sitting at no. 2 now because all the other top 10s are also playing sub-par tennis. Even Djokovic is no where like he was in 2011.

Even Nadal is not the same . It was almost ten years ago. That shows only how weak the tour is now. I do not think both Fed and Nadal cares for MS' anymore but let' wait and see what will happen at FO. Do not be naive these two /Fed and Nadal/ have a huge ego and they will going to play their best at FO. That is why Fed was talking only for FO and Rafa is favorite.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
ok? this is not 2006 it's almost 10 years later

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts