Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5015 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
clear to me as soon as I criticized America, the last thread was closed.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Nishikori playing worse than Federer did yesterday. This guy is supposed to win a slam this year?

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Such an improvement in Johnson, he used to be such a helpless case mentally too. Some truly hilarious meltdowns I remember watching - he'd choke, choke some more, choke again, then pile on an extra huge dumpling of choke to make sure of it.

I saw both his previous matches, Edmund and Giraldo, both good performances. Edmund was really impressed with him.

Top 40 for a reason, of course, and at current rate heading for top25.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I can't even think about a break at this match Isner vs Muller. Maybe we are headed to Isner vs Mahut record being broken? :lol:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Is Johnson fit enough to win this in 4 or 5? I can't see him finishing this in 3

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Is Johnson fit enough to win this in 4 or 5? I can't see him finishing this in 3
He's fit enough. The question is if he can be consistent enough.

That break was predictable, now the question is how he'll respond from here. IMO Kei isn't out of the woods yet and he knows it.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
The court does feel faster. I am glad. 0 chance for you know who

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Kei Breaks

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
I can't even think about a break at this match Isner vs Muller. Maybe we are headed to Isner vs Mahut record being broken? :lol:
I could see it happening, unfortunately for that to happen we need them to split the Tiebreaks evenly. I see Isner winning in 4 and ruining the fun. :sad:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
He's fit enough. The question is if he can be consistent enough.

That break was predictable, now the question is how he'll respond from here. IMO Kei isn't out of the woods yet and he knows it.
Well, as McEnroe would say, he looks weary out there

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I could see it happening, unfortunately for that to happen we need them to split the Tiebreaks evenly. I see Isner winning in 4 and ruining the fun. :sad:
In Muller we trust. :rocker2:

1 - 20 of 5015 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.