• Other

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don´t know if there is thread about WTF 2014 and poll if so then please merge my thread with that original.

I am looking at Race and it is looking very interresting, before Washington F it looks like this

1.Nole
2.Rafa
qualified

3.Roger 4560
4.Stan 4095
5.Tomas 3050
6.Grigor 2785
7.David 2665
8.Milos 2505/2705/ and 7th in race if he wins Washington

9.Kei 2475
10.Andy 2435
11.Ernests 2265
12.Marin 1820

others RBA, Isner and so on

I would assume that Roger and Stan should comfortably make it as 3rd and 4th so than it let us 4 spots among group of great players: Berdych,Dimitrov, Ferrer, Raonic, Nishikori, Murray,Gulbis, Cilic

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Didn't you want to say that it doesn't matter if Raonic plays because the tournament is already ruined by Baldull playing, or something like that?
A little birdie told me that Dull won't be there. But that would be a good post as well. :angel:

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Yeah, I also believe there is a good chance Nadal won't play in this year final tournaments, after all, the important is to stay healthy, no? :rolleyes:
Oh, but of course! And when Dull comes back in Mickey C, the "comeback" begins all over again! :haha:

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Oh, but of course! And when Dull comes back in Mickey C, the "comeback" begins all over again! :haha:
Well, looks like Nadul changed his backyard. It's Rio ATP 500 right now, not Monte Carlo anymore. More money and less chance of losing. Disgusting. :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Can't there be a petition to stop RaoDic from ruining this event? :lol:

:facepalm:
No no! he certainly has more chance to roast Dull there than Fan girl, Mugray. :facepalm: Seriously is there more Shame than Losing Dull in indoors being in prime? :lol:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
My list: Top 4, Fangirl, Dimitrov, Ferrer (He'll vulture enough), Raonic.

Players like fangirl, Murray, Ferrer qualifying to WTF is not good for Tennis since they are never good enough to beat multiple Top 10s

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Kei is not making sadly unless he gets 1 or 2 strong Masters performances and USO too. it's looking very difficult since I can't find those matches Kei losing without being injured. :sad:

·
Registered
702 Posts
IMO Fed and Wawa are already IN. Raonic and Berdych are safe bets also I think. And now,thinking that the amarican and asian swings are coming, place where Andy almost always did very good I think he will also qualify. The 8th spot will probably get to Dimitrov. :)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Looking at the rankings breakdowns, Milos has the best chance to gain vulture points going forward and if he picks his non mandatory tourneys tactically I think he gets in for sure.

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
You are forgetting that the first clay tournament is Vina del Mar. But with Zeballos our of form we need a new hero ... Andujar on his second attempt ?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts