·
Registered
67,452 Posts
why they arent playing by now? rain? =(

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Wimbledon ‏@Wimbledon 6m
Update: Covers are off & we're hopeful of getting play under way shortly. There is a risk of further showers today though #rainraingoaway

edit:

Wimbledon ‏@Wimbledon 56s
Covers back on... #rainraingoaway

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
lol at iriraz, that is exactly the issue the outside courts, they could finish 4-5 matches today on center.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
would they play tomorrow if they cant complete matches today?

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
lol at iriraz, that is exactly the issue the outside courts, they could finish 4-5 matches today on center.
But the organisers would never do that.They will never put 4-5 men`s matches on center court on the same day if that`s what u think.
They have their 3 matches and that`s it.Maybe if there is one match that is incomplete at like 4-4 in the 5th set they could put it but they will never move 1-2 men`s matches that have yet to start to the center court.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
this no playing in the middle sunday is a stupid rule indeed. think on the players who didnt play yesterday, they deserve a rest too

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
this no playing in the middle sunday is a stupid rule indeed. think on the players who didnt play yesterday, they deserve a rest too
They're very keen on traditions, you know. I never liked it either - Sunday always a good day for watching tennis. But I don't think they'll change it any time soon.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
yeah, many people could go and watch the tournament this sunday indeed, its a very big day in all the other slams...they should change this "tradition" imo

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
i just don't understand why the hell the play starts at 1pm on CC
they have to put less matches on CC and court 1 because they will be playing on them for 14 days and grass will suffer...outside courts have more matches by day, but they stop playing there in a few days so...

1 - 20 of 5007 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.