·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cant at the scoreline. lol.

·
Registered
26,080 Posts
This will be by far the best tournament on his ranking with 18 points. :lol: Hopefully more to come, he played ok this week.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Korolev winning something :eek:

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
What's the deal with Korolov? Normally when a former top 50 player is ranked outside of the top 800 (or even top 200/300 for that matter) it's due to injury, but he has been playing steadily throughout the year :lol:?

·
Registered
26,080 Posts
Somehow in his interviews he was talking about how this is a comeback after a long term injury. But based on his results, he was only out 4 months due to an elbow surgery after the USO 2010 and also 4 months from Sept 2013, but don't know why.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
lenz :hug:

good for tennis korolev won this title though!!

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's the deal with Korolov? Normally when a former top 50 player is ranked outside of the top 800 (or even top 200/300 for that matter) it's due to injury, but he has been playing steadily throughout the year :lol:?
He has been crap and comes back on the most difficult events he could enter. I hope he realizes what his current level is and goes up from there.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Last time I watched Korolev was in DC and he didn't look fit at all he has the nice shots but he won't be able to get back to top 100 with that fitness.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Somehow in his interviews he was talking about how this is a comeback after a long term injury. But based on his results, he was only out 4 months due to an elbow surgery after the USO 2010 and also 4 months from Sept 2013, but don't know why.
'only' 4 months? he might have had another surgery during those months after September '13. he's had a total of more than 5 surgeries in his career

1 - 14 of 14 Posts