Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5227 Posts

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Sela saves 2mp at 3-5* and has 3bp at 5-5 but he can't break :eek: Matosevic looked like he was done after Sela broke back at 3-5
If Dudi won't get in the final today he'll never get in a ATP final again in his career

·
Registered
19,278 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Comedy stuff! No handshake either, Sela cried off it seems!

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Nando make this competitive!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
mugdasco is back :facepalm:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Mugdasco appears in the final. NID.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Verdasco and Monfils both play amazing till they get to the final :eek:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Fer :facepalm:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Fuck man, I miss the days like '09 and even a bit of '10 when Nando was actually bullying Ferrer on the baseline on pretty much every surface. Not the case currently. Nando has become a ridiculously bad, different player in the stretch of two/three years :facepalm:. But not to take anything away from Ferrer because he's improved. But IMO, Nando has declined at a harder rate than Ferrer's rate of improvement :eek:.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Fuck man, I miss the days like '09 and even a bit of '10 when Nando was actually bullying Ferrer on the baseline on pretty much every surface. Not the case currently. Nando has become a ridiculously bad, different player in the stretch of two/three years :facepalm:. But not to take anything away from Ferrer because he's improved. But IMO, Nando has declined at a harder rate than Ferrer's rate of improvement :eek:.
USO 10 :worship:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
59,035 Posts
IMO, Ferrer has slowed down significantly, and become much more aggressive as a result to try and keep up. I think he's done a good job of it. I don't think he's quite as good as he once was on clay, but is better on hard as a result.

1 - 20 of 5227 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.