·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Bellucci will pounce them all

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
this is played on an indoor hard yes?

andi beck should have a pretty good shot at it if he's in good form then..actually there's a chance for an all german final here between beck and bachinger if the draw allows it

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
probably will be but thomaz isnt doing that great lately

id favor an in form beck or bachinger over thomaz right now

what kind of points are up here?

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Sela FTW!:rockon:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Last year Bellucci go a WC into the Sao Paulo 2 Challenger when he was ranked like 27 in the world. I remember there was a thread in here discussing whether it should be allowed, yet Bellucci still lost to GOAT Marcos Daniel in the final.

Bellucci is not impressive on hard and I think either Bachinger, Sela, or Stebe will beat him.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I think this idea is a bit ridiculous since the tours are not really separate... A player that doesn't really belong on the Challenger level may rack up points by playing a few challengers. And this tournament will have an effect on the AO seedings :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
125 points not bad

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
i dont know those points kind of seem poor to me for whats supposed to be a tour final

i think a little more should be a reward here:

50 for semi final

75 for final

150 for winner

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Can't be given too much points or it ruins the idea of a challengers finals

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Can't be given too much points or it ruins the idea of a challengers finals
yeah but still the idea of a challenger final..its like the culmination of your performance in the challengers all year. So in that way its bigger than the rest of them and i just think that the point values should reflect that

the money is sure as hell a lot better so why cant there be more points up for grabs?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts