Mens Tennis Forums banner
641 - 647 of 647 Posts

· Banned
82 Posts
love it too!he looks a bit confused, as if voting for the first time ;)
maybe he was, never see him vote before, for sure would have been photographed/ first time voting, first time winner;)

sorry, old pictures from radio station show, Nizhny Novgorod,he did this last year i remember,
thank you to Nadia for directions, pictures from vkontakle 20.11.11

http://vk.com/album4613660_135744513#/kimberlie

Attachments

· Registered
577 Posts
Hope he is firm in his resolve and won't get frustrated and quit when his proposals get voted against. I'm excited for him and wish him the best but I know that patience has not been one of his virtues on the tennis court. God bless you Marat and keep you safe in your new cut-throat profession.

· Registered
9,173 Posts
I already said that if this is what he wants the best wishes but I don't know... this feels totally wrong that's all I'm saying

· Registered
2,771 Posts
I already said that if this is what he wants the best wishes but I don't know... this feels totally wrong that's all I'm saying
I agree. What started as a great idea may in fact turn out to be a rather bad idea given the opposition to the party Marat represents.

Time will tell.

Psst Marat..tennis was much simpler than politics.

641 - 647 of 647 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.