Mens Tennis Forums banner
421 - 440 of 647 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Marat at the restaurant "House of Karlo", summer season opening, Moscow, 09 June 2011.

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu177/darceylondon/2011 OFF COURT/20110609MOSCOW_Dom_Carlo2.jpg
What a man!!

Initially I wanted to write something about him wearing his pyjamas' blouse in public (underneath something that appears to be a new addition to his neverending array of checkered shirts :))...but I somehow swallowed my words and all I can mesmerizedly say is:

What a man!!

· Registered
85 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Hee. Thank you, Heidi! :wavey: He looks awesome! I hope you don't mind, but I took the last few "finds" of yours and posted them on Twitter, with a nod to you under your handle, of course. :) You know who I am on Twitter, so if it is problem in any way, please just let me know, I shall not do it again. I will say there were some very happy Marat fans that didn't even know about this forum! Keep finding this great stuff, it is MUCH appreciated! :)

· Premium Member
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #435 · (Edited)
:wavey: Kelly, no worries whatsoever! :hug: It's so refreshing to get given credit for my efforts somewhere (apart from here, MSF and atptour.ru) by a fellow Safin fan, unlike the ingrates on Facebook and tumblr. :nerner: ;)

· Registered
183 Posts
Yay! I seem to be on Twitter quite a bit during the tourneys, and trust me, nobody has anything on you and your internet sleuthing when it comes to Safin! :) And I do HATE it when people don't give credit, think it's rude. I'm really hoping Marat shows up at Wimby, but I don't think I'll hold my breath. :)

· Premium Member
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #437 ·
The first few photos from this year's "Legends of Tennis".

webpage

I'm really hoping Marat shows up at Wimby, but I don't think I'll hold my breath. :)
Nor me, but there's an outside chance he might, especially if he's looking for advice on how to prepare the Olympic Russian tennis team for 2012.

421 - 440 of 647 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.