Mens Tennis Forums banner
401 - 420 of 647 Posts

· Registered
558 Posts
I miss him so much! Tennis is so boring without him!
But he's still smoking hot! The more he gets older, the more he's beautiful!

· Registered
527 Posts
....alarming....and yet strangely........:haha:

edit: Where the hell was NAasty in all this....I am surprised she didn't pull that bimbo's veil off and scratch her eyes out for posing with he 'fiance" ....what's that classic song..."It should have been ME..." !! ??:facepalm:

Once again, I rather think Marat's body language tells you everything..LOL...

· Registered
186 Posts
Ahahahaha!!!

Mr. Safin et ux.!!!

What makes this photo so realistic to me is the fact that this is actually what I bet he'd wear at his own wedding!

PS: Isn't this chick in the same band as Osipova?

I remember seeing them with her at a movie or something (sure you know Osipova's hand weaving...)

PPS: He does have strange gesture towards most of the women he's photographed with!

Like he was once bitten and watches out ever since...

· Banned
65 Posts
Ahahahaha!!!

Mr. Safin et ux.!!!

What makes this photo so realistic to me is the fact that this is actually what I bet he'd wear at his own wedding!

PS: Isn't this chick in the same band as Osipova?

I remember seeing them with her at a movie or something (sure you know Osipova's hand weaving...)

PPS: He does have strange gesture towards most of the women he's photographed with!

Like he was once bitten and watches out ever since...
The chick is Anna Ribka Dubovitskaya, she is in band Shining Ones with Anastasia Osipova, Natalie and Maria.
The band had many members. She was the one with Marat and Anastasia at movie and watching Marat play match.

I do not agree,Marat wear nice suit at Denis Golovanov wedding.( nice was for that year)
It is only i think 5 Hours from Moscow to Paris journey is short, but it is stange.
I think he was only at party not wedding, there are many more pictures twitter, but none with
anastasia. He wear jeans it look like:) look at soho site you see his back another picture.

401 - 420 of 647 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.